Homemade Sex Toys?

Discussion in 'Sex Toys' started by lespaulman83, Jul 23, 2004.

1. lespaulman83

lespaulman83 Member

anyone know of any good sex toys that you can make at home with just normal stuff? for guys or girls it doesn't matter, just share.

BenS Alaskan likes this.
  2. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Anyone else ever wonder why adults buy so much play-doh? ;)

scratcho likes this.
  3. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

i figured out why my mom likes fruit so much.....:(

peace
    chickens

Mrcurios and Gossermer like this.
  4. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

my friend tried : just take an empty shaving cream bottle and insert.. or use electric tooth brushes on your clit... and

i tried: if your shower-head thing has adjustable settings so that you can take it off the wall and can control the amount of pressure of the water, put it on high and put it against your clit/area.. it feels amazing!

hope this helps

jmadre and Gossermer like this.
  5. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

Put a condom on a pool noodle! Its foam so it compresses

jmadre likes this.
  6. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Why?

7. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

You can't beat a nice cucumber when they're in season. Nutritious, health and come in a variety of sizes

8. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

When we were younger my wife tried cucumbers, candles some squashes and a variety of brush handles. Someone made her a giant cock shaped ice cube once for her birthday and to my surprise she not only used to but she climaxed on it. It was pretty messy as it melted but she was horny and she liked the shape and size of that thing and the cold made her nipples pop up and then her clit and even though she said it was almost too slippery inside of her, the size alone got her off. It was fun to watch.

C3po, Pinkpeach, djinx and 4 others like this.
  9. Tarp

Tarp Member

Yes to cucumbers! They're cheap, come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and they're versatile. They can be used as is for a dildo. Just wash, soak in warm water, and go to town! Or, you can insert a vibrating bullet/egg in one (fill the remaining void with a rag) for a vibrater. They can also be used as cock sleeves when the lady is feeling the need to be stretched or just wants to experiment. Hollow it out, slide it on your wiener, and get into your favorite position with your wife/girlfriend. The cuke has to be at least 1/2" bigger than your wiener in order for the walls to be thick enough not to break while screwing. Pick your length and girth. No need for a condom. Just wash with soap and water then scrub with peroxide.

My wife and I have had a lots of fun experimenting with all three methods.

jmadre and Alonso376 like this.
  10. Tarp

Tarp Member

Something else that my wife has enjoyed are bottles. I don't understand it but there's something about the glass she likes. Salad dressing bottles, olive oil (the largest at 2.75"), large Star Bucks, and beer bottles. The neck on the latter are too long for her liking but the girth is in the range she prefers on occasion. The risk of the bottle breaking is probably very, very low. But, if it did break, it would be a horrific scene!

11. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"...The risk of the bottle breaking is probably very, very low...."

She'd have to have one heck of a "snapper" down there.

Not 'home-made', but years ago I had a FWB over for an evening session. I remembered that somewhere along the way I'd been given a statue. From the front, on a shelf, it looked like a monk in robes, but from the side it was a 2 1/4 inch thick dick. I said that we should play with it. She was a bit hesitant at the size, but was nicely wet and I added a bit of KY. It took awhile but we worked it into her and she was surprised that she could take it in (no kids). And then, "it really doesn't hurt, in fact,....." and she had me move it around some, then said, "Take it out and fuck me!" Surprisingly for me, she tightened right back up, though my semen ran out pretty quickly..

Ever notice how a lot of the shampoo bottles sold to women have 'interesting' shapes and sizes? For their use in the shower no doubt.

Bilby and Tarp like this.
  12. Tarp

Tarp Member

I was thinking along the lines of the bottle having been dropped before, or otherwise stressed somehow prior to insertion. And then, as my wife is going down on it in a sitting position, which takes quite a bit of pressure with the larger bottles, the bottle breaks at its stressed point.

Again, it's unlikely to happen but certainly not out of the realm of possibilities. The embarrassment at the ER would be one thing but the actual physical trauma and healing time would be crazy! Just something I think people should consider if they're eyeballing a bottle. Make sure it's fresh and handle the thing like a baby! And just so it is known, the Star Bucks bottle my wife used to sit on at work of all places, is thin glass compared to other bottles. I know because I've cut them in half.

13. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

Lube in a disposable latex glove and lightly wrap with a small towel. Feels pretty good

14. Ninja1173

Ninja1173 Members

I enthusiastically agree with the lubed latex glove, I’ve experimented with dozens of textures wrapped around the latex glove and putting the whole assembly inside a big cup like a fleshlight. Never fails to feel spectacular and cleanup is a breeze!

15. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There was a member years back that said she was going to make a power dildo with a jig saw, I believe. She never did report back and I don't think she 's around any more. Seemed feasible, though.

16. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

I have seen on YouTube home made sex machines. Using a drill to drive a cam. Then a rod fasten to the cam that travels back and forth . The diameter of the cam determines the stroke length. And at the end of the rod they had a dido fastened.

I had made something like that for my son's science class years ago.. But never thought of it as a sex toy. It was just a school project. Lol.

scratcho likes this.
  17. Ninja1173

Ninja1173 Members

I took one of my wife's really fluffy socks and put it inside a large cup that holds it open on the end. Its just enough contact to sort of tickle and stimulate my entire shaft and head but not really tight and not much friction so its perfect for really long and drawn out edging sessions.

18. Augres

Augres Members

Cut a hole in the bottom of a pumpkin add some lube , it works great

Fireballs469 likes this.
  19. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Yes this is one of me favourite memories with my first and 2nd gf.

20. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members