Homeless hippie tent living in south florida

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Doobieismyname, Jan 2, 2012.

1. justlivennice

justlivennice Guest

if you need more info about were is best to hide out in florida send a text i was homeless for 7 years and am about to be again but this time i will be ready ...ERICK

2. Oreocookiemadness

Oreocookiemadness Member

Why anyone would voluntarily take psych drugs when they're not needed is beyond me. Doctors are already pushing the anti-depression drugs enough as it is. SCREW THAT.

3. Delaydunn

Delaydunn Guest

Dude if you don't mind me asking how did you end up in that position at 20 are you following your dreams are is you just living life? Either way kid I would love to have someone like you for a friend!! I may be wrong but it sounds very adventurous :afro:

4. SimplyAwesome

SimplyAwesome Guest

I currently live in south florida. And 3 years ago I have lived in the keys. It's not a homeless friendly place. Only the very talented homeless seem to do well there by putting on 'shows' for the tourists. You will need a permit to beg/pan handle, I have no idea if they are free permits or if you need to buy them. I just know they are required. No sleeping in tents is allowed, you will be fined and jailed.

I rented the bottom bunk and a locker for 300 a week. It was like a crew house. Work is hard to get and the locals aren't very friendly. Less in my experience. The island is small and the humidity has a lot of salt in it that will make you itch to high heaven until you get used to it.

Miami and Orlando it is illegal to feed the homeless. Ft Lauderdale it is a crime to pan handle and it is currently in negotiations by the mafia (government) to make being homeless illegal to be jailed for (yikes!).

5. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

i heard that the keys are not homeless friendly from like every homeless person i meet., damn the humidity sounds awful lol. i heard they will jail you if you are caught sleeping.

but oh btw everyone,, i actually met in person the dude that created this thread. he moved here where i lived and stayed here for awhile. then,, one day he was just gone. havent seen him in a year!!

6. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

dude i cant send a text to you, nor can anyone else. i am living the free lifestyle so to speak myself, here in florida. sometimes it's awesome,, sometimes it sucks. but hey ill talk to you sometime, but you have to enable private messages lol oh well