Home vids

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Muscle750, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Home made vids are hard to make just when you find the right positioning the phone falls over or something lol and it's a bit of a turn off to be holding the phone, if you're doing that your mind isn't in the game and I'm not wasting a good orgasm for video.

waynedunn likes this.
  2. Kerri

Kerri Members

I’ve done this before. It’s kinda sexy to make the video but I honestly have no interest in watching it

Goander likes this.
  3. DappaDon

DappaDon Members

I've made many. Kept all of them. Some I lost when my phones get broken. Even posted pics of is on some amature sites for fun. The videos I love to watch at a later date and still jerk off to.

4. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Get someone to hold the phone for I both
    ;)

Irminsul likes this.
  5. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Iv never made a home vid.bit I'd love to.Homemade is best as just normal people hard at it " great "

6. lmm00

lmm00 Members

We’ve recently started taking pictures and videos. I started it by sending my husband a video of me masturbating. Then we made one of him jerking off. A few weeks ago he took one of me giving him oral sex.
    He’s also been really into taking explicit pictures of me after sex. He saves them on his phone.

7. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Nice wish we could get a tease lol

8. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Thats cool.a good way to start things of..
    Gone are the days of a vid cam on a stand rigged up to the tv to vid and watch.

9. DappaDon

DappaDon Members

Would you be upset if he shared your pics with his best friends or a few buddies at work?

10. lmm00

lmm00 Members

Hmm... I don’t know. Right now it just sounds hot but I’m kind of horny. Haha. I think I might like it. Especially since it’s not like I see his work buddies often. If I had to interact with them a lot then I might feel differently.
    I don’t think my husband would ever be into that though.

Deejay88 and DappaDon like this.
  11. DappaDon

DappaDon Members

I think it would be hot as I do so with my wife. Many times I make tapes we would share them with our friends. It's a shame she doesn't have friends that she can show also. I would love for her to show some of her friends.

Deejay88 likes this.
  12. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

Best thing ever. We do it a lot. And sometimes when I'm in the mood to hint I'll put one of them on and we will watch. Love seeing his face as he fucks me from behind

13. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Would love to see a small clip or some of your videos

14. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

I'm flattered but for my partners and my eyes only sorry

15. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

I have made quite a few videos of myself with our blowup dolls and also of being pegged by our blowup dolls. But best if filming solo is to get a tripod and phone adapted so you can lock the angle. Then start the phone a rolling and get to business and then stop it when you are done. Easy to edit and you are good to go...

16. Littleshygirl

Littleshygirl Members

I have been asked allot if I cared but the thought of it getting out makes me way to nervous. Men love to share there conquests lol

Jerkaddict likes this.
  17. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

I have posted a couple on my blog but only when I have had a mask on so as my direct identity is concealed. Not sure how well folks that know me would react to seeing a video of me being pegged by my wife or playing with blow-up dolls would go over.

18. Jerkaddict

Jerkaddict Members

Yeah I've done it before, it's allot of fun and super hot to watch after

19. Jerkaddict

Jerkaddict Members

20. Stonecharles100

Stonecharles100 Members

I have many! Even some old ones when my wife was my GF. If they some how end up on the net who cares??! I’ll let everyone see us fuck

DappaDon and Deejay88 like this.