Home vids

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Muscle750, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Muscle750

Muscle750 Guest

It's been suggested we make a home vid just wondering if anyone else has and have they regretted it or best thing they done plus is it a turn on when you watch it at a later date

2. silk896

silk896 Member

yes, my last partner and I made a couple of VERY poorly made vids of us doing what we do.......
    They were a great stimulation - and then we destroyed them.

I'm sure homemade vids are fun, but keeping/distributing them ..... well, that's up to you!

Jayandcay likes this.
  3. deleted

deleted Visitor

^ pretty much the same here. we make them. review them, delete them. save a few stills thats about it.

4. doty

doty Guest

The sexiest video my wife and I made was softcore where we simulated sex. Our hardcore attempts were always clumsy and ultimately unsexy. I think if we have a third party film and direct us it would be much better because we wouldn't have to worry about the mechanics of filming.

5. onepercenter

onepercenter Guest

I have done it a couple of times. It is pretty hot watching yourself have sex. You get an angle and perspective you don't have without it.

6. MindControlledShepple

MindControlledShepple Member

Yeah I made a bunch when I was 18 and I was dating a 16 year old. Then we walked in one day and her mom was watching it.....
    I never showed my friends but I found out she showed like 10 of her girlfriends which I wasnt expecting at all.
    Never made one since, too risky unless I got the only copy.
    My ex does work in the adult film industry now though, that might explain things....

7. MindControlledShepple

MindControlledShepple Member

O and when the girl is on camera she'll get extra freaky cuz she wants to make it look really good for the camera

8. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

We went to a swingers party once & there was a guy with a camcorder there, I actually found it inhibiting, as I was reluctant to let myself go completely incase he caught me in a bad moment!
    However, hubby & i have allowed a very close friend to photograph us making love, THAT was not only very erotic, but also quite enlightening!!

Jayandcay and DappaDon like this.
  9. questions420

questions420 Member

Who wants to share a homemade video with me?

Yay

10. Anime Guy

Anime Guy Guest

Me and my girlfriend filmed us fucking in a public toilet once. But I can't show it because it has her face in it. We're hopefully going to record one without faces in the next few days and possibly upload it.

11. Black_Magic_04

Black_Magic_04 Guest

We tend to record the audio only as I find that alot more erotic.

12. daring_liaison

daring_liaison Members

We have loads of them. When we make love we record it and delete the bad ones and keep the best ones. We watch them regularly, get turned on and go to bed....recorded of course.

13. uadialej

uadialej Members

The sexiest video my wife and I made was softcore where we simulated sex. Our hardcore attempts were always clumsy and ultimately unsexy. I think if we have a third party film and direct us it would be much better because we wouldn't have to worry about the mechanics of filming.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I make a sexy strip tease/play with myself video every year for my partner. She's into voyuerism etc. so it's right up her alley. Though I find you need to get creative and unconventional. While I can climax in certain positions, just laying there on my back doesn't do much for the film scene so I find myself in different positions. A leg here, a leg there.. Mirrors. Mirrors are helpful in many ways for angles.

15. chili

chili Member

Somthing I have never tried but would really like to, obviously there can't be an body image issues or it just won't work and the results not so fun.

16. Goander

Goander Members

We have done several on VHS. Can be telling and educational.

17. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

Me an my ex used to make them all the time. I've been divorced close to ten years now an bet she still has them movies.I dated a woman that loved to take pictures to the point it was hard to have sex because she wanted a pic.haven't see her in six years but a couple of months ago she sent me some of them old pictures.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

send me five dolla full vids xxxx

19. Wishful Thinking!

Wishful Thinking! Members

Never done it but I'd love to try! Wife would say hell no!

20. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We made a video, but the results were disappointing. We needed a camera operator to catch all the interesting angles. We also made an audio recording, which was a real turn-on because my wife can be quite vocal when we have sex.

Wishful Thinking! likes this.