Home Nudist

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by NudistTed, Sep 6, 2020.

1. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

I'm just wondering how many are going nude at home in this pandemic? Are you a solo nudist and/or do your family members also go nude? What is your nudity situation at home?

BiRob, Granite69 and Joshua Van like this.
  2. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

i was nude for a while at home but my mom cant handle it so mostly clothed again ;(. If she wasn't such a prude i would never be dressed at home

Mobius_Stripped likes this.
  3. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

bummer......

Joshua Van likes this.
  4. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

yea it is so sad that we live in a world were people are so scared of the natural human form.

joker69 and Mobius_Stripped like this.
  5. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

site glitch

6. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I spend probably 80 percent of my day nude. If I'm home, I'm usually nude. Now since the pandemic our son is working from home so I'm cut back to about 25 percent.

Joshua Van likes this.
  7. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Sorry to hear you have cut back on your nude time. Is it because of your son and if so, why?

Joshua Van likes this.
  8. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Our sons and daughter in law are aware of our nude lifestyle and accept it. They too have experienced it at our fovorite nude resort. Yet, my wife feels uncomfortable nude around her sons and they prefer not to see their parents nude. So we have a family pact we are all happy with. When at the resort, we make sure none of the other family members are present. Odd? Yes. But it works for us all. If we had been into the lifestyle when they were younger I'm sure it would be different today.

joker69 likes this.
  9. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I'm in the fortunate situation of being able to be nude at home all day if I want to, so I often do. I go out most days for various reasons but am usually nude at home and the weather here has just about been nice enough to be nude in the garden too.

NudistTed likes this.
  10. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

I respect your family's decision regarding nudity together. Yes, like you said, it's ODD. But its what works for you and your family and thats what counts..........

11. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Member Lifetime Supporter

I was a major home nudist back in my 20s but it all went away once family life came along.

Right before the pandemic hit, I acquired a new job with different hours that meant I’d be home alone more often and a part of me kind of thought “cool ... more naked time.” But then COVID hit and that all got shut down. First and foremost, I am super thankful for all of that extra family time during the last six months. But now that school and work have kicked back in for other members of my household and I have that alone time I was expecting many months ago, it’s kind of a no-brainer.

Life is all about adjusting to a changing set of circumstances.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  12. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Bummer you can't or won't share nudism with your family.

Granite69 likes this.
  13. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Member Lifetime Supporter

Definitely a can’t. Despite my best efforts, my awesome wife wants no part of the lifestyle.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  14. SCjacker

SCjacker Members

I sleep in the nude so why put clothes on if not going anywhere. I love being nude but have to keep blinds closed as neighbors might not be too happy.

Joshua Van likes this.
  15. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

I have been a closeted nudist since I was 12. At home I would work nude while the kids were at school (although my kids are casual nudists themselves--after showers, sleeping, etc). But lately, I am like screw it...I've been naked most of the day the past few weeks. No one cares. Not a big deal. Even stayed nude when my mother in law comes over for lunch sometimes. I had clothes on during lunch one day and my wife and kids were truly worried about me that something was terribly wrong that day because I had clothes on. Ha!

joker69, bill697cu, Granite69 and 2 others like this.
  16. BiRob

BiRob Members

I'd be nude 24/7 if i could..

17. Augres

Augres Members

I am nude at home or at the cabin when I am alone. I stay nude all day, I go commando if I need to go shopping ect...I venture outside nude whenever possible I love the freedom of nudity

18. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I'm nude when I can be most of the time and only get dressed to go grocery shopping. I don't wear underwear when I do put on clothes to go out. Not much else open to go out to.