home made bowl ideas

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by neongreen, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

only smoking plastic is actually really toxic and could give you all sorts of crazy brain damage..

2. KParker730

KParker730 Member

Dude apples make the best pipes... its like they were made for putting bud into!

3. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

i reckon ay haha, ive had many random smoke ups at the park when someone had an apple.

4. enjoibaked

enjoibaked Member

An apple and marijuana.
    Two natural devices combined.
    I wounder what it would taste like after you smoke?

5. doobieman123

doobieman123 Member

apples flavoured smoke would be awsome!

6. Drakk420

Drakk420 Member

The most badass thing i've made to date is a lung. (bread bag bong as its been called).
    Used an ashtray, a wide flexible vent tube (with the metal coil in the plastic), the plastic thing for the vent that goes from a big cylinder to a little cylinder, and the bottom of a Lay's Stax Can. It pwns.

7. KParker730

KParker730 Member

Dude i would not recommend eating the apple! haha i was smoking while i was really high already out of an apple, and i accidently just like took a bite out of it..... and it tasted really shitty! the smoke doesnt really taste like apple if thats wat u meant

8. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

haha yeah well one time when we were smoking up near this shelter area next to the skate park i was halfway through smoking an apple bowl and some uptight-looking guy came around the conrner and was sussing me out so i just started eating the apple till he left haha, it tricked him aswell.

9. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

didnt taste bad either.. though im sure it wouldve if i bit into a bit that touched the smoke.

10. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

I smoked out of a carrot once. I ate it when I was done, it was sooooooo good!

Chop off the ends. Drill a hole straight through the core. Take the fat end and drill until you get to the hollow core, this is the bowl part. Now you've got yourself a carrot pipe with a shotty.
    (I don't have greatest skills on giving instructions, so you might need a few carrots to get it perfect)

11. nick382

nick382 Member

To smoke out of, i usually use an apple, carrot, or i make a quick bowl out of the top part of a flashlight (The part the bulb is in) and a paper towel roll to make a long tube, It hits really hard tho so be careful.

12. *~*Over*The*Stars*~*

*~*Over*The*Stars*~* Member

Wait I don't get it. How does that work?

13. mortes

mortes Senior Member

its called a steamroller. First you cut a little spot on the top of a tube, this will be the bowl. Then you put aluminum foil over that and poke holes in it. Crumble your mixture on top of the aluminum foil, light with your hand covering one end of the tube. Inhale with the tube covered, and then let off of the pipe for a carb effect. It works wonders.

14. doobieman123

doobieman123 Member

For those of you ho are good with wood working making a pipe out of a branch works really well, it jusy hits really wood tasting at first but once it resins up a little it tases good.

15. /jumanji

/jumanji Member

those of you who use wrench sockets as the bowl, what do you use for the screen?

16. likepoison

likepoison Member

For the first time in an eternity I was able to get some 'happiness.' Well, the thing about it, is that I don't have a pipe and can't roll joints. I was thinking about trying the whole apple thing. Can anyone help me out please ?

17. nesta

nesta Banned

well, this may not be very helpful, but this is my favorite "homemade bowl" story....

i live in a suburb with a big resevoir and dam. on the less populated side of the dam, they put in a disc golf course and a nature trail, and there are a few unofficial makeshift trails created by stoners, anglers, and people just looking around in the woods.

there are also a bunch of pavilions with picnic tables....some tables are concrete, out in the grass, but the ones in the pavilions are all wooden tops and seats.

in highschool and shortly after, a bunch of us stoners hung out at the park ALL the time. from the time the park opened to the time we were herded out there were usually kids there hanging out, smoking, drinking, tripping, whatever you wanted to do, nobody gave you TOO much shit if you werent being a complete asshole. cops were rare to see.

there were 10-15 regulars, but there could be up to 30 people gathering (rare, but happened)

now most of us were hardcore stoners at that point, and we often used the dam as a meeting place or general hangout. but, alas, even if we had good quality pot, inevitably once in a while someone would forget a bowl, and we wouldnt want to roll a joint or blunt of nugs.

so somebody (not i) devised an ingenious plan: make a table into a bowl.

someone took a sharp knife and carved a bowl in the edge of a wooden table, then took a hand drill and simply put a pipeline in to the bottom of the bowl. it tasted like shit. you got ash in your mouth. there was no carb...but it WORKED, damnit!

eventually someone inserted a metal rod in the hole and pressed down, breaking out the stem making it unusable. but the table is still there.

when the idea was presented, i suggested a better idea may be to use a broken off tree branch in the woods somewhere to be less conspicuous...but no luck. i'm not the one with a drill :p

it was the nastiest bowl i think i've probably ever smoked from. but it was a good time regardless.

i've smoked a fucking table!

18. neongreen

neongreen Member

ipod headphone screens, or go out and buy one at home depot

i finally made that bong, that was a while ago. but its gone now my dad took it, i used this weird thing used on an air-compressor as a bowl, it was nice and phat, and i took a metal pen tube for the stem. i made a few of those bowls actually, but there all gone now cant find the parts. and the ones that i made all got lost, confiscated or stolen.

19. Julie Bukowski

Julie Bukowski Member

Apple pipes are definitely my favourite. A couple of kids from my school made a pipe out of play dough and smoked out of it... apparently that works.

20. Donkey

Donkey Member

hey, for drilling glass you can use diamond tipped drill bits, i think that wut they are called, however i think they are somewhat hard to come by, but the other day at wal mart i saw some that said they were for drilling glass,tile,cement and other shit. but wen drilling it, do a very slow speed, and use some wd-40 to keep it lubricated.