Holy Shittttttt!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by crystalstarr, Jun 2, 2004.

1. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

oh my god i am so estatic at this moment:D ... so 2 weeks ago i came across this new reality show that will be comming on called welcomehome(it will kinda be like trading spaces but a bit longer)they give people who live in slummpy areas rent a apartment and just basically living shitty.. a new home with a down payment and a year worth of payment.

i just got this email back from them!

"Congratulations,

You’ve been selected to possibly appear on the WelcomeHome TV show. Each week on the Show, we’ll feature a different family or individual realizing the American Dream of 1st time homeownership. We will be contacting you within 2 weeks with some additional questions to help us in casting the 4-6 shows which will be shot in the greater Seattle area. In the interim, if you have any questions we will also be holding a casting forum this Thursday night in Bellevue. For additional information, you can visit the following website:"

basically we are in the semi finals... oh my god... this is soooo fucking rad. owning my own home would rock. some of you know some dont.. im a mother of two small children Raven 5, Gavin 2, work full time at a drug alcohol treatment center for teens.. part time modeling.. my husband is a full time student at evergreen in Olympia.. he communtes 4 hrs to and back school 4 times a week.finally he will be graduating in august with a BA. well life the past 6 years have been a struggle. we have moved 8 times.. to one shitty 3rd floor apartment to a realitives house..

promise me if they is a possible public voting invoulved in this vote for us!!!!!:D

2. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Your God is happy for you.

3. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

I hope you get a shot [​IMG] and you can count on me to vote for you if it comes down to it!!!

4. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Why would you vote for me?

I'm not into politics or anything???

I just regulate the universe here.

5. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

Wow, that's awesome! I hope to see you on TV soon.

6. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Hello? Any Christians or Musselmans around?

I ain't going to tv...

I told you humans before.

Jesus...

I made the world, you guys didn't understand.

I wrote the Bible you guys didn't understand.

I write on the net you guys don't understand.

Do I need to take a piece of paper and draw it down???

God isn't into politics...

Next one who asks me a dumb question, I'll make his gynocologist keep his gloves in the cooler...

7. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

WHOOOOHOOOO!!!! you're gonna have to keep us up on the progress, and if you get on, when and where it's showing. that's really awesome!!!

8. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Oh-oheth....