Holy crap i think im bi

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Tiajak, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Tiajak

Tiajak Member

What a realization eh? The thing is though, i've already got a woman, so it doesn't leave me in a position to explore at all.

And im not even sure if im bi. I don't fit into the gay category at all. Basically my attraction is in line with a females... i dont like sissy guys and i dont have any desire to be the "giver."

I'd still much much rather be with a girl, and im only attracted to the uppermost tier of males. I don't have any thoughts about the everyday guy what so ever, but buff guys make my mind wander =X. This also inhibits me though, because im an every day guy, so in order for anything to ever happen i'd have to be way out of my league.

Oh yeah, and there's no desire to have a "relationship" with a guy, as in non-sexual bonding or w/e, i guess i just want the cock lol.

2. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

It's not quite the same, but you could ask your girl to do you up the arse with something. Just a thought.

3. Tiajak

Tiajak Member

First, my woman is way too... normal to do anything like that, and second, if i have a woman i want the straight guy things... its not really an uncontrollable desire to be gay, but its like, you know, i could go down on that, or i really wouldnt mind if he was behind me. Its crazy to think it after being straight this long.

4. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

You might be surprised, actually. People don't feel comfortable talking about their fantasies and things, you never know, she might turn out to be really up for it. I dunno though, you know her, you can probably judge better than me if she'd actually be offended by the idea. Similarly, maybe a threesome could be arranged?

5. Tiajak

Tiajak Member

Haha believe me she definatly wouldnt be open to any of that, and if its a 3some with a guy you mean.... i'd kill someone's extended family if they ever messed with my woman ><

6. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

Well, I kinda figured you're be in the middle, form an ass-barrier between them :D But you never know, a little while ago you thought you were straight, god only knows what else could happen? I take it you don't plan to act on it while you're in your current relationship, right?

7. wilko13

wilko13 Member

I took a class in logic some years ago and learned that for everything we accept as true, the inverse is equally true. For example we accept that 10% of the population is gay, that means that 10% of the population is hetero. Where does that leave the other 80%?

8. dibblydowcus

dibblydowcus Member

Perhaps in some regard every person is a composit of hetro and homosexual attributes. Were we to have the ability to read minds I'd bet that to some degree we're all checking each other out.

It may be that this whole straight/gay/bi classification is a fallacy. That to be sexual is entirely normal and then to prescribe how that is defined is inhibiting and nonsensical.

I don't know about you, but I have a great girlfriend whom I'm physically and mentally attracted to; I too have an objective eye for certain types of men, but as I'm in a relationship I wouldn't stray, its nice to know we're on the same wave length. To be honest I'm happy with accepting my sexuality as being indefinable and mine own.