Holy cow things are going to get interesting

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Percyjackson1790, Mar 27, 2021.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2023
  2. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Excellent ! Let us know how it all turns out for you two ....with details .

Percyjackson1790 likes this.
  3. ..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
    BoyToy69 likes this.
  4. ...

5. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Gotta love her !

6. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I hope ya have lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. ...

BoyToy69 likes this.
  8. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I have a gf, and we've been together for a long time.

And I was just thinking this morning about how I'd like to sweep her off her feet and marry...

I think though too that I'd really like to get away together.

Maybe Bora Bora. :)

9. soulcompromise

So, also Acapulco or British Columbia, Moscow, Tokyo, Paris, London, Budapest, or Rome. I a couldn't be more in love, and I want to celebrate our friendship with romance in the far reaches of the world! :hearteyes:

10. ...

soulcompromise likes this.
  11. ...

BoyToy69 likes this.
  12. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

That's awesome!! Glad you's found that spark in your lives!

Percyjackson1790 and Dude111 like this.
  13. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Unless there is talk thoughts aren't expressed. I learned that from the first woman I had sex with and passed it on to my spouse. "What do you think about trying it this way or that?" We'd find a new turn on and go for it. We had sex in many different positions and locations. 10 years into our marriage we hit a slow down period. For a couple of years what with jobs and children sex became pretty routine. Regular but routine. Gone was the adventurism it seemed. We were both exhibitionists to some extent having had sex not only in private but in public as well. But then came the lull. Until . . . . . . Holy cow things got real interesting.

We bought a little pop up camper so as a family we might enjoy a little outdoor discovery with the kids. Now we had made love out in the open, really open as in on top of the sleeping bag, in a campground before. Done it in the lake in broad daylight. Bed of the pickup under the stars. Had sex in lot of could have been and probably were seen places. But never in a small space such as the bed in one end of the camper pull out while the kiddies slept in the other end. During a weeklong campout she commented if we might be able to do it in that tiny space. The gauntlet was laid down and we had to go for it. Damn what fun that turned out to be. Trying to be quiet while fucking in that tiny bed space with the rest of the campground separated from us by the thin rent canvas and not waking the kiddies we had just got to sleep was a challenge. We had that little camper just a rockin' with my ass bumping the top of the canvas on every outstroke. Night two and three we were back at it again but just in missionary. No, by night four I knew I gotta lick some of that pussy. It's amazing how I could roll up into a little ball and feast on pussy to my hearts content. The hard part for her, she was rather vocal during orgasm, was to keep quiet. I found that during night sixes experiment I could wiggle my feet under the tent side and slide my legs outside the camper so I could lay prone as I dined. What other positions could we try if we were able to? Trouble was by then our week long camping vacation was to coming to an end. No problem. We just started to go camping every other weekend. From there we expanded to her giving me oral, sixty nine, spooning, she was even able to ride me pretty well inside that small space plus if we got hot we just unzipped the side flap and let the cool breeze flow through. Years later my oldest boy and I were reminiscing about those camping days and he revealed that all the children knew we were fucking in that little camper every night and some mornings too. Some things you just can't slip past those little minds that absorb everything they see or hear. Yep that little camper rejuvenated our sex life quite well. You never know what will spark that interest again.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  14. soulcompromise

:D

[​IMG]

could not resist

Barry Mandelay likes this.
  15. ...

BoyToy69 likes this.
  16. ...