HollandHippies.

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by NewAge Hippy, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

Ah, I thought you meant the ones that weren't converted in particular.
    I guess I do tend to use quite a few smileys, at least I've run into the limit several times on a longer post. I suppose I try using them to lighten up some things; all forums have a few hotheads who're likely to fall over anything you say and a [​IMG] or [​IMG] makes it just a little more clear when I am not all that serious. I also tend to string three or so simple [​IMG]'s if I'm really happy or [​IMG]'s when I'm really sad, rather than use the big-grin smiles or the crying ones... since I post in a lot of places and these are often different (some are cool but others look real shitty) it's easier to use multiple of the few standard smileys than to try to remember them all!

2. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

When I'm extremely sad or serious or whatever I don't use any smileys. Then it's like "Bart, what's wrong?" "Nothing's wrong", "Yes, something's wrong, you're not using smileys anymore", hahaha. I really had that a few times.

I tend not to exaggerate the use of the same smiley directly after each other on forums, but not always with instant messengers. But I use just the single ":)" very much, almost after each sentence without an explicit negative meaning. Though often I use "^_^" instead. But then again, I write "^_^" wherever I can. And hearts and flowers.

3. nirvallex

nirvallex Member

quote:
    W O W .. Fuck Allex.. Je engels is echt slecht..
    Hoe kan jij in Jeshua´s naam een voldoende halen...

hahahaha ey ik ben dyslecties (of hoe je het ook schrijft)
    dus ik kan heel goed engels maar ik kan t niet schrijven ;)

4. Glory to the Sheep

Glory to the Sheep Member

im from holland. and i don't even smoke weed

5. Glory to the Sheep

Glory to the Sheep Member

je had daarnet geen spelfouten volgens mij:p:)

6. velvet

velvet Banned

Glory to the Sheep... je naam doet me denken aan een boek dat ik een tijd terug heb gelezen 'wild sheep chase' van Haruki Murakami.. dat zal wel toeval zijn hè.. of heb je dat boek wel gelezen (of 'dance, dance, dance'.. ook van hem)...

En je schrijft het: dyslectisch ;)