Holistic dentistry anyone?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by lost in Earl Grey, Jan 30, 2019.

1. lost in Earl Grey

lost in Earl Grey Members

Hey there..
    has anyone here every been to a holistic/bio friendly/eco friendly dentist before? Or happen to know about a practice near or in Massachusetts?

I won’t go into the nitty gritty of my needs because you guys will just tell me to go see a dentist which is what I’d like to do but I’ve only ever gone to a dentist once and I’m super uninterested in fluoride/other chemicals, pain killers or other meds, or toxic fillers or crowns.

I’ve been doing some research about holistic dentists and some people seem to have a really beautiful practice and strong beliefs around the health of their patients, past just their mouth, and the environment.
    Let me know!!

Make love ☺️

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

3. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I wish. Any tips from anyone would be appriciated. It's just hard to believe all the stuff Dentists want to do...
    I use a natural mouthwash called Lumineux which has done wonders for my sensitivity. I also swish chamomile tea which is soothing and has anti inflammatory properties.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i didn't really think dentists wanted to do anything.

actually footage of my dentist making her obligatory appearance during my dental appointment:

[​IMG]

5. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

I have been using bi- carb of soda to clean my teeth for years.