Hola :)

Discussion in 'Spanish' started by alicey palicey, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alicey palicey

alicey palicey Guest

Hola, soy Alice y tengo 19 años... trabajaba un año en peru (despues colegio), en una aldea infantil, asi por eso puedo hablar bien en español (mas o menos!:eek:)... escribir... no tanto :p asi estoy aca para practicar, tambien porque cuando llege en peru no hablaba nada en español y no quiero perderlo!

oh, y por supuesto hablo español de sudamérica, no de españa... espero que ustedes puedan entenderme!!

Alice

2. lynzxx

lynzxx Senior Member

i have no clue what your saying.. but im goin to start a course to learn spanish (me and my sister).. then im movin to spain :party:

3. alicey palicey

alicey palicey Guest

Haha sorry would have been a good idea to put it in english too! was just hi, my name's Alice, 19 years old, I was working in peru in an orphanage for a year so speak fairly good spanish although writing it..not so much! here to try and practice writing spanish, and also because I didnt speak spanish when I arrived in peru and I dont want to lose it!

and that I speak latin american spanish, so hopefully it wont be too different from the spanish spoken in spain and everyone can understand it ok.

Thats fantastic, are you moving to study there, work, or what? imo moving to a country is absolutely the best way to learn a language!! :D I would love to spend some time in spain at some point!

4. [B]

[B] ¿Comprendes Mendes?

saying latin america spanish isnt specific at all my friend, you have mexican, argentinian, chilean, venezuelan, and many others with larfe differences in form of speech, tones and there are some words that mean radically different things... like concha

5. alicey palicey

alicey palicey Guest

Well, it would be peruvian spanish then. But when chatting with my peruvian friends, they would always refer to it as latin american spanish, I've never heard them actually say peruvian spanish :confused: But yeah, the spanish spoken in peru!

6. [B]

[B] ¿Comprendes Mendes?

you dont need to mind me I was just being over detalist as the differences are minor

7. SeleneG

SeleneG Member

Hola Alice yo me llamo Selene muncho gusto, y si to te entendo! I was born In Las Vegas, NV but my parents are mexican thats how i am fluent in spanish but like you said i dont want to start to loose it so i also want to practice with other and meet new people at the same time! Y comos te gusta aya en Peru? En donde nacistes originariamente?

8. Peace&Happines

Peace&Happines Member

concha....

9. pacospain

pacospain Member

hey Alicey, don't worry, I'm Paco from Murcia (Spain) and latin american spanish is the same thing than in Spain, it's pretty easy understand it, it doesn't sounds so well I belive, but there is only a few diferences.

besides, when you write a few words in Spanish like I in english,it is more or less easy understand you, isn't it?.

10. Yert

Yert Member

Me llamo Pepe.

11. bmw5233

bmw5233 Member

I love latina chicks.

12. koolace

koolace Member

Hola como estas ,yo me llamo dave y vivio en el sur de california!

13. BiMature56

BiMature56 Members

Hola

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.