Hobo Power? 'fess up!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Peregrine, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hobo+power

1. hobo power
    The accepted unit of measure referring to the degree of offense of an odour.
    One would have to reach the stench of ten hobos in order to gain a measurment of 10 hobo power.
    i.e.
    8-10 hobo power(or HP) may describe the exhaust fumes from the bus that just pulled in front of you.
    A good broccoli fart might reach 25 hobo power.
    At 50 hobo power there is projectile vomiting.
    100 hobo power has never been documented in nature. It is theoretical at this point in science, much like absolute zero. It is widely assumed that if one were to experience 100 hobo power, its effects would surely be fatal.
    I swear when Jimmy pulled that Yokozuna on my face, I almost puked. His ass must be about 45 hobo power.

Ok. what's your HP truly? i mean, do insects drop from the air and rooms are cleared in seconds and usually loving, doting, clinging lovers run shrieking into the fresh night air outside after you have proven the extent and magnificence of your HP? 'fess up.

i'd say i'm a 30-ish hp with a 13 to 20 sec delay before it hits the nose [​IMG] but i've been known to achieve better results (up to 40 hp) after digesting cauliflower, eggs and good old beef.

YOU? ;)

2. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You are completely full of it, Peregrine :)

*lol*

I don't think a true lady would reveal her hobo power ;)