hm

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by wildflowereyes, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Yeah, I have him right now. :D He's awesome. But is he the one who calls you a hippie?

2. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

hahha...yep! he's a cool dude.

the end of cycle one, when i was doin only C average on the quizes, he was all like "ya, its ok if you dont understand the matrial to well this time, ya know...like me, if you take a year off and do to many drugs, its only right taht you dont do the best right off the bat." hhahah..fuck man, he is one cool mother fucker :D

but have you had bobby frasier? that cat is INSANE! :D he is sooo cool....as my class described him yesterday, he is a "open cable"....hahahahah :D

3. Lucifer Sam

Haha, nah, I haven't had that guy yet. :D Have you had Scott Novak, though? I hear he's insane and kind of mean. :eek: I think I have him this Friday.

4. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

ya dude...all i hear is bad stuff about that guy :eek:...i heard that he kicked a guy outta class for YAWNING!. and then he had to do a 500 paper essay about how that it is a bad idea to yawn during a studio session...i have him next cycle, and only had him for one class last cycle, im not looking forward to having him regularly =/

5. Lucifer Sam

What the hell... he made him do all of that because he yawned? That's fucking ridiculous, especially when we have to do crap like this and go to school at 3-5 AM. Total bullshit...

Ahaha, you said "500 paper essay." I think you meant 500 word essay. :D

6. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

yes..... I get overloaded on people but I think that's cuz I work retail, I just get exhausted by peoples stupidity and apathy

Usually my friends are a safe place to go to though.... it's rare that their problems piss me off. Only twice in the last couple years has it happened, and it was due to them being hypocritical (one complaining about how irresponsible one of her friends is yet she nearly completely fucked me over one year by her own irresponsibility which he never apologized for, and the other was talking about hwo she's reached out so much and so much to her sister and keeps getting slapped away, was gonna give up on it, yet me and at least two of her other friends were getting the same pushed-away treament from her)

7. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

Im pretty emotional...hope im not getting on ur nervs...ever:D

8. wildflowereyes

wildflowereyes Senior Member

i'm not shunning them. geez you're rude. WHEN DID I SAY I WAS A HIPPIE? people call me that, I just call myself me, I, myself, etc. I just get annoyed when I'm 20 and have to deal with people whinning over problems that are supposed to happen in JUNIOR HIGH.
    I mean, did you have to sit there, and anything you bring up to talk about they go "Not interested" and then all they want to talk about is "I can't listen to music anymore, it reminds me of them". I know its hard to have a broken heart but its ugh.. he wasn't even WITH her and is making it seem like she dumped him after being together since birth. I'm sorry I'm not a person who likes to be brought down by other people's negativity.

How about I just shun people who call me a hypocrit?