Hittin Shows Without Tickets

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by DrDooblittle, May 15, 2004.

1. DrDooblittle

DrDooblittle Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hey, if i dont have the money right now for a ticket, do u think i would have a chance of just scorin a ticket at the show?? if so, how easily availabe do u think i can score one? Im talkin mainy about phish tour, and dead in deer creek.

2. Bassplayerjojo

Bassplayerjojo Member

Well if you can gather up the money soon enough, you could probably score a ticket on gadiel.com, he usually has a ticket trading post on his site. Also try jambase.com
    Good luck!

3. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

You can check your local 'classifieds' in the newspaper under "tickets". Usually they're usually under retail if the person finds out they can't go. You gotta be quick tho! check everyday first thing in the morning. The best thing is that they can't sell them for more than retail through a paper because scalping is illegal.

4. plainjanepatchwork

plainjanepatchwork Member

I think you could get a ticket pretty easily in the lot. Especially if you have something to trade or money.

See ya at the Dead at Deer Creek!

5. Homer

Homer Member

you can always get tix at the shows...and like Ericka said, as long as you have something to trade, you will have no trouble. Heck, I have even been miracled a few times. Phish and the Dead are notorious for holding 250-500 tickets for each show to be given away in the lots by their street teams....Hold the finger high!!

Homer - Head2head Glassworks

6. MamaTheLama

MamaTheLama Too much coffee

Without a ticket is the only way I've ever gone.
    Planning? Who ever heard of PLANNING?

7. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

the parking lot will be as much fun, if not funner than the show so if ya dont get in you will till be able to listen and partay!!!!!!!!!

8. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i hit 27 phish shows in arow with out tickets. got into all but one. of course when i have the money i buy an extra to give away.

9. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

i can't afford tickets to both phish shows at deer creek so i'm buying my ticket to the second show and going to the lot the first night to see if me and my friend can score any cheap tickets. i'm pretty confident that we'll get them and if not, oh well, we'll see them the next night.