Hitler and Stalin.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Eugene, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

If you could choose either hitler or stalin to be in control of the world who would you choose?

2. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Since their both dead, I wouldn't really be concerned about them having their say. I think having a dead guy at the top would probably be pretty good for the economy.

3. iscreamchocolate

iscreamchocolate Senior Member

like my pretty picture?? :) I did it at my aunts house.. who lives in the USA.

4. makno

makno Senior Member

happiness is just a guy named joe .....pretty distastfull choice there pal , but i could probably fake my way into a job under stalin .....think adolf woulda got ridda me ...

5. makno

makno Senior Member

is barney eating the supream soviet there?

6. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Hitler represented the inhumanity of irrationality, and Stalin the inhumanity of rationality.
    Hitler was crazy, and Stalin was cold and calculating.
    Which would be better, the rational or irrational?

7. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Stop posing more questions and answer the question

For me Hitler wins, hands down.

8. Xac

Xac Visitor

Stalin... i am not sure how he'd treat me but i am sure if hitler were in power i'd be dead very very quickly.

9. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Why ? have you a large nose and a dislike for the VW beatle .

10. Xac

Xac Visitor

No but i am part Armenian and suffer from a few physical problems which I am sure would not fit into his "perfect race" scheme of things.

11. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Goebbels had a dodgy leg..

Although physically unimpressive and handicapped (one leg was shorter than the other), he was gifted with intelligence, a quick tongue and a melodious voice. He excelled in his studies. After a rigorous Gymnasium "humanistic" education, he studied at several German universities, receiving a doctorate from Heidelberg University in 1921.
    http://library.flawlesslogic.com/goebbels.htm

what are your physical problems.. i am sure me and hitler could come to some sort of arangement. Turning on 'gas chambers' does not require much effort.

12. Xac

Xac Visitor

That joke is in poor taste in my opinion however i will indulge you, i suffer from a genetic condition known as osteocondromis, i am fairly sure i spelled that correctly however i am not certain.

13. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

http://brighamrad.harvard.edu/Cases/jpnm/hcache/1055/full.html

mmm i see. Yes, my 'joke' was in 'poor taste' i was just trying to say the Hitler regime was full of hypocrisy and compromise.... The wanton killing of innocent millions is nothing to joke about.. i apologise about that.

14. Xac

Xac Visitor

Apology accepted, I can see that there was no malice intended. It probably would have helped illustrate your point if I was able to detect the sarcasim intended.

15. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Well i was 'pushing it' a little.. no sarcasm was available for you too detect.

I chose hitler because his [and those under him] quotes are better

'The broad mass of a nation will more easily fall victim to a big lie than a small one'

Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels said: “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”

16. iscreamchocolate

iscreamchocolate Senior Member

haaa haaa Barney likes to eat people. Havent you heard?? :)