hitching from england to morroco

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by The manticore, Apr 28, 2007.

1. The manticore

The manticore Member

yeah thats right, this summer, i was orginally just gonna hitch around uk but then i thought fuck it hitching to morroco will be like a dream come true and I can do it, i know I can.
    i know some ppl in spain i'll hook up with along the way i know basic spanish, im gonna learn some french for when im passing through france.

how easy is it to hitch a ferry from england to france, where would be the best place to do it, dover?

peacex

p.s im gonna write a book about this :)

p.p.s i'll only be 17 when doing this and i got afeeling my parents arent going to be up for it at all, oh well, i'll do it anyway

2. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

A friend of mine recently did a hitchhike from England to Morocco for charity, She really enjoyed herself. :)

3. The manticore

The manticore Member

safe nay

i posted this topic on digihitch aswell someone was saying that it might be a problem only bein 17 about officials or something im not sure, and that people might not pick me up if i look young

4. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

Yeah, I suppose nobody wants to be accused of being a nonce or anything!

What about if you travel with a friend?

5. iluvmorocco

iluvmorocco Member

Good luck on your trip from England to Morocco! I assure you, a visit to Morocco is really like a dream come true. I know the place by heart and one thing I will never forget about it is my Marrakech travel. It is the favorite spot of most tourists so don't dare miss it!