hit by a cop(almost)

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheChaosFactor, Jan 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

Yeah, so some cop follows me out of an apt complex last night. Not sure if he followed me for real, or just ended up behind me. All I know is it creeped me out. For some reason, about 4 lights before my turn, I pull over into his lane. Why I would want to be right infront of him, I have no idea. Anyway, he started riding my ass a bit and I began to speed up a bit, not realizing I was accellerating to a red a light. I had to break hard, but not enough to 'squeel' the tires. All of a sudden I see mr piggy come hauling ass up to me and at that point I'm just waiting for the lights to come on. He squeels his tires and yanks his car into the right hand lane. As soon as the light turned green he sped off and made a u turn promptly at the next light. That shook me up all the way home til I realized what had actually happened because I obviously thought I was about to be in deep shit.

2. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

so what did happen? he was following too close?

3. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I had a friend once get a ticket for tailgaiting. She was tailgaiting the cop that gave her the ticket.

4. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Something tells me I would definatly have whiplash if I was hit by a cop.

5. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

I had a chp cop in a cruizer tailgating me on my motorcycle for about 10 miles once.
    Wouldn't get off my ass, wouldn't let me change lanes,everytime I sped up--he sped up.

I don't know how fast we wound up going but when I finally had room to pull over he pulled up along side me and said "Damn!! didn't think those old bikes went that fast!"
    I said "Great! First you try to kill me now you're gonna give me a ticket right"?

He just laughed, waved, and took off. What a piece of shit.

6. TheChaosFactor

no, when I sped up it put plenty of room between us, I think he was just not paying attention. I'd say by the time I was at a near complete stop there was 4 car lengths between us and when he yanked into the next lane I was shocked that he didn't have to reverse first. I figured he was speeding up and going to flip the lights on because I was high and nervous and driving like I'm retarded.

7. goldmund

goldmund Member

I was hit by three cops riding motorcycles at a Grateful Dead concert in Oakland. I had just had one of the most incredible, mind-blowing experiences of my life, they were trying to clear the parking lot, and drove straight through the crowd. They knocked me over and kept plowin' on...

8. TheChaosFactor

I think I'd miss a lot of work as well. probably bust my head too.

9. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I hate it when cops pull up right behind you and tailgate you for awhile, then they turn off onto some other street....... that just makes me so damn nervous.

and if that isnt enough, I was walking home from work one night. and that night we had extra cleaning duties to do. my pants were all dirty, because I had to scrub the walls and the floorboards. well, it was a bit chilly out, and I was walking across the street at the cross walk, and there was a cop sitting there at the stoplight.... I kept on walking by the ace hardware, and the cop pulls up into that parking lot, and watches me walk through the driveway and onto the sidewalk. I thought this cop is weird, he keeps following me. Then he pulls up next to the curb, in front of me, with his lights flashin. I thought, what the hell? so he gets out of his car and says "you look a little muddy" I said, no, I just got dirty from work. I work over here at this bar/grill and I was cleaning tonite, and Im on my way home, which is just down the street. And he said, "ohh, youre right. at a closer glance, I figured out that isnt mud on your pants. I was just worried that you parked your car somewhere you shouldnt have." I said, no sir, Im just walking home from work. dumbass. I cant even walk in peace.

10. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

cops are like that. and they always just appear out of nowhere too, and disappear just like that. fuckers

11. hiro

hiro pursue it

The wierdest stuff happens to people on the fora.

12. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

haha, i was thinking the same thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.