History of Mass Media Coverups

Discussion in 'The Media' started by Dude111, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Excerpts from a great book exposing the CIAs infiltration of mass media

Mass Media

An excellent book and site........ If the sheeple really knew ALL THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM THEM,we might get somewhere!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2022
    Ajay0 and thepapasmurph like this.
  2. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

yeah free democratic media lol

Thanks for these texts *TU*

3. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Where do you want to go?

Echtwelniet likes this.
  4. DMFP

DMFP Member

What about the cover up of the murder of Princess Diana?

Excuse me whilst I prepare myself for a knock on the door from MI5....:(

Dude111 likes this.
  5. jamgrassphan

jamgrassphan Get up offa that thing Lifetime Supporter

Yeah it's a farce (the mass media). Pay closer attention to the stories and issues they straight up ignore, and you'll be well upon your way to discovering some truth. The virulence with which they persecute Wikileaks is VERY TELLING.

6. Dude111

I want to WAKE UP THE SHEEPLE OF THE WORLD!!!!!! (Cause the elite to shit bricks)

7. PsychonautMIA

PsychonautMIA Chimps gonna chimp

If you want to wake up the people, don't call them sheeple. If you call the powers that be elite it's that much of a turn-off. Those two words are often associated with lunatics, don't join them.

Sure you know that MSM is a fallacy but you don't have to separate yourself from the general public, in doing so you make it much harder for them to believe you. Trust me I've been there

Echtwelniet likes this.
  8. Dude111

Ya maybe your right but it shure doesnt make it any easier!

9. Orphadeus

Orphadeus Member

In the UK we've recently had On Message science correspondents in various newspapers assuring everyone that the GM wheat at Harpenden contains a gene from pepermint and is natural. They various newspapers all made clear it was one gene that had been inserted and that it was from perpermint. As various newspapers said exactly the same, it would appear they are On Message. Wheras millions of people read them, presumably very few read:

• The genes we inserted into the wheat plants were chemically synthesised and not taken from another plant or animal.The gene that makes (E)-β-farnesene, encodes a protein that is similar to that found in peppermint but versions of this gene are also present in many other plants. The other gene that is needed, the "farnesyl pyrophosphate synthase gene", is widespread in nature and can be found in most organisms.
    • We used synthetic genes which is a standard procedure for modern molecular biology. The synthetic form of the farnesyl pyrophosphate synthase gene we used encodes a protein that happens to be most similar to that found in cow but is not significantly different to the versions found in nearly all other organisms. It is not a cow gene, it just looks like one. A bit like two unrelated individuals who have an uncanny resemblance to each other.
    http://www.rothamsted.ac.uk/Content.php?Section=AphidWheat&Page=QA (click on Technical Questions)

10. Here Now

Here Now Member

they actually teach these techniques in universities; there's a book published that they teach out of: "Propaganda and Persuasion" and "readings in propaganda and persuasion" both by Garth Jowett

11. Orphadeus

Orphadeus Member

12. Orphadeus

Orphadeus Member

With regard to the previous link, I've referred the Ian Sample to The Guardian's Corrections and Clarifications. Place your bet.

13. Existensile

Existensile Member

They may not believe me, but I believe everything I see & hear; or rather I believe they believe everything they say. I'm convinced by none of it.

& Why? Because they're on TV & radio; I'm not. I figure everyone on TV & radio must have approval of big media moguls somewhere, & media moguls are almost always of the right-wing (reactionary: I wanna keep what I got) persuasion, even if they occasionally sound otherwise.

For decades, Pierre Salinger (now dead) & Bill Moyers were common sights on TV. Salinger was JFK's press secy.; Moyers was LBJ's. We see lotsa former press secys & pres. advisers now on TV, & whatever their political & social opinions are, they're standard bearers for the established or dominant order, which remains the far right.

14. Dude111

Yea she knew alot and they had to get rid of her....... No one would ever believe that however if it was attempted to be exposed!!

15. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The burial of the Hunter Biden Laptop story.

16. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I know this is a thread started in 2012, but exposing? The evidence has been public since 1971 that the CIA created and funded Radio Free Europe (founded 1949) and Radio Liberty (founded 1953) - both firmly within the definition of "mass media."

Why would anyone think that the CIA doesn't have an interest in mass media? The CIA has been involved in mass media since the CIA was founded in 1947. It's part of the charter of the organization.

I read a good book on the subject of the CIA's role in mass media, published in 1982. It's not a new subject, and it wasn't discovered in 2012. The source material for the book I read in the 1980s went back to 1948, and the New York Times has covered extensively since 1948 the subject of the CIAs involvement in mass media.

Very little of what the CIA does using mass media (the internet, publishing, or broadcasting) is an actual secret. Other than economic analysis, it's just about the most public thing that agency does.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2022
  17. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

And yet when you point it out some people will still call it a conspiracy theory.