hippychickmommy, how are your babies?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by hummblebee, Jun 8, 2006.

1. hummblebee

hummblebee hipstertist.

I was thinkin about you guys today - how the pox doin? I almost PM'd you to ask, but I figured other folks up here are probably curious too!

Hope youre guy's feelin better! :)

2. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

PMing would be better indeed. If she wanted to tell us about her babies she could have made her own thread.

3. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Well we're doing good! My oldest (Ky) had a very mid case thank goodness, and it's already scabbing over, and so far, the twins haven't appeared to have gotten it. At least yet. Ky's teacher called today to tell me that two more kids in his kindergarten class are out with the pox, she says it's spreading like wildfire! Two other boys had it in the class before my son got it, so thankfully, I don't feel guilty that it was him spreading it all over the place! [​IMG]

But that's so sweet of you to ask! Thankyou so much!

{{{Hugs}}}

4. hummblebee

hummblebee hipstertist.

I'm glad he's feeling better! maybe the twins'll get it still, now that he's on the downward slope, and you can have it behind you! :) I'll be thinking about you guys! :) (((hugs back!)))

5. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Awww, thanks again.

{{{Hugs back}}}