Hippy Weddings Anyone?

Discussion in 'Flashbacks' started by AbbieRose, May 31, 2004.

1. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

At the ripe old age of fifteen I have been engaged TWICE! Once to a person off these very forums and secondly to a middle aged optometrist (yes, I know it was wrong) and at this point I think I'm just going to enjoy my life as it is. I like being single and I like enjoying the people around me and not commiting just yet. I'm going to experience as much life as I can and then I'll settle down with somebody who has done this same. Then, we'll go live on Ron's (7river) homestead and have beautiful children.

2. Meeshka Chaukinov

Meeshka Chaukinov Senior Member

*marries you*

3. Maon

Maon Member

... :) ... Hannah kicks ass ... :) ...

4. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

I want a hippy wedding but I know my mom won't let me, so I guess I'll have to settle for the 'way expensive' type of wedding of which I don't want. We live simply! Why can't I have this just once!

5. touchme

touchme Member

If your parents are paying for it, I suppose it's at their discretion whether they want to pay for that kind of wedding or not.

Not that I dont agree with you. That's exactly what I want myself. Lucky for me, my dad's an ex-hippy and my mom's a hippy at heart (and lung ;) ), so they understand, I suppose.

6. Glastonbury

Glastonbury Member

I was at Hi Tea Moon weed (Tim Blake) of Gong's wedding on Glastonbury Tor. The couple were both covered in flowers. It was spectacular and everyone was dressed very colourfully.

HippyFlowerGirl67 - What was your wedding like? A mixture I expect to suit everyone. It's the bride's day, so I hope it suited you. More important, how's your life since? I hope you are both very happy and still hippy - or are there more of you now? : )

7. the_doors_of_perception

the_doors_of_perception Member

You should google "rainbow wedding dress" and search images. HECK YEAH MAN

8. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This thread is 10 years old.

9. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Looks like a miracle. I thought we couldn't see the posts from before you guys moved house.