Hippy Gathering 2006?

Discussion in 'Gig List' started by George, Sep 19, 2005.

1. George

George Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Does anyone want to talk about putting together a peace love and freedom gathering in Washington State next summer. I know there are several bands around the area and there's tons more throughout the west coast of Oregon and California who have peaceful and liberated minds. Sure there's a lot paperwork that has to be dealt with now days but I don't assume that would be a factor that would inable us from getting together. I mean with the war in Iraq now, and the way society has become so hipnotized to the static of the TV, people need a chance to get together and share ideas with real people, not a stupid computer screen, to embrace nature, tressure our inate ability to be a free willed species rock out to great music and expand our minds resisting ego boundaries at all cost.
    Quit being so pesimistic and lazy just tell me if you're or not. We'll advertise by word of mouth by email and snail mail. If you have a band or know of one you can send me their contact number right now, and I'll start getting things set up. Finding a piece of land wouldn't be hard seems their are so many farmers fields I'm sure one of them has read "The Doors of Prception." My email is hillshooteremery@hotmail.com
    To everyone who thinks it's a bad idea why don't you get fuck'd.

2. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

3. localhippy

localhippy Senior Member

damn to far away for me :/

4. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

I live in Spokane, Washington, I'd love to go to that. Problem is I'm turning 15 in December, I'll have to get myself a ride with a friend and think up a pretty good lie for mom if it isn't in town. But I'd help spread the word for sure, it'd be rad for this thing to catch on.

5. led zppelilin fan

led zppelilin fan read this and die!!!

i hate florida dammiititiititiititit

6. happiedaze42

happiedaze42 Member

actually.....i think a lot of other people were talking about setting something up like this in washington state....can't really remember where but i think it was under the hippie threaD?

i dunno but id definitely be up for takin a triiiip out there! :0)

7. cherry_mushroom

cherry_mushroom Member

Aww I live in England..

8. erossnj

erossnj Member

I'd be up for helping to organize this.