Hippy dippy trippy

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

MAYBE it's a gamers word. :p

I'm a massive gaming camper and I love it when people whinge about it too like, well you know where I am so come and get me. :p

neonspectraltoast likes this.
  2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i'd love to rp a world where no one hated logic, but no one seems to be interested.

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

happy campers are anyone who finds their life enjoyable, however modest or otherwise it might happen to be.

camper is also someone who's residence is not in a fixed location. also as mentioned, meaning more often first occurs to me, what used to be called a self contained trailer, or i think the brits would call a caravan, which to u.s. caravan means more then one.

gaming to me means role play, and role play means parallel worlds or cultures, but ever since d and d, all anyone wants to role play is gangs of armed robbers who think they're making the world a better place by killing dragons and balrogs, or pretend to be having extreme kinky sex, or having extreme kinky sex in bondage with dragons.

when i was little we used to role play, make up stories with each other as we went along, before there were rule books and dice with funny numbers of sides.
    sometimes they'd be stuff about wars, like commic books, but sometimes we'd be just living life in our own shared worlds, you know, building houses and trains and stuff like that.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

actual picture of VG:

[​IMG]

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^^...I Was Thinking More Along The Lines Of "Crocodile Dundee"...... :D

Cheers Glen.

6. I think he's like Bluto from Popeye.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I am a tactical camper at times. Generally though I lack the patience to camp for the majority of a game... but when you know you have a good spot. You just gotta. Especially after a few games when you mainly get offed by campers (copy the succesful tactic :p)

8. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

I dont see any god.

9. Asmodean

'Just' His Creation.

10. I get all this, we all are connected because were made of the same materials.
    Religion is garbage , but, are they all garbage and if you believe they are, what is your research? Is it first hand? Did you read it? Was it someone’s opinion?
    Creation indicates a Creator
    Nothing come from nothing
    In plain sight for all to see
    I can see the creator in creation. I see the creator has love and tenderness for the creation and provides just enough for each of the creations. All in perfect form to the most intricate details

11. It's all just a dream had by the great dream machine.

12. I'm pretty sure she meant to write "we're."

13. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Is that a black and white statement?

Driftrue and parua like this.
  14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

obviously she's not typing on her phone. mine won't even admit that "were" is a word. changes it to "we're" every time.

15. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

To be fair he said "not everything" is black and white, not "nothing is black and white"

16. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Whether we realize it or not, each of us creates our own purpose, meaning and reason for existing. Some are just better at it than others.

Driftrue likes this.
  17. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

That is still gibberish, no matter how you say it, along the lines of insisting there are no limits. A context without any significant content, and vice versa, is an oxymoron, making even logic context dependent according to quantum mechanics. Hence, words only have demonstrable meaning in specific contexts, and the English language has two grammars, one vague and one explicit.

18. Asmodean

Some find great purpose and fulfillment in being a superb hedonist.

19. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

And some users called me a synthetic weed user just because I smoked synthetic weed 4 times in my life. This is not what being a user means.

In my life, the only substance I had an addiction problem with was alcohol.

I neither smoke real weed nor synthetic weed. None of them.

20. Asmodean

@Grandeur
    ^
    they still call you one because it clearly had a lasting impact on your brain :-D