Hippy cafes/place in London

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by spartafc, Sep 9, 2005.

1. spartafc

spartafc Member

can someone recommend a good hippy cafe or resturant or place in London?

many thanks.

2. Iago2

Iago2 Member

Dip a Big Mac in a Latte.

I call it, "Milky Beef".

3. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

Go to camden,
    ask someone where cyberdog is.... go there and opposite cyber dog is this awesome shop which sells clothes and cds... go in there and you'll see stairs leading to a vegan cafe... its painted awesome colours, its totally chilled out aand the seats are blummin comfy you can sit there all day chatting, lookin at the paintings and drinking and eating tasty things!

4. spartafc

spartafc Member

that sounds really cool, thanks!

5. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

yeah i went to that place a few weeks ago, they make a really tasty pizza you know..home made, they took ages, but it was delicious! they sell tea and natural juice and have shisha pipes around. very nice!

6. autumn_jewels

autumn_jewels Member

theres a cool 'smoking' cafe with funky music called cafe 1001 somewhere in the vicinity of liverpool street station. my friend liz made me walk there coz she doesnt do public transport but my geography is rubbish, but i remember seeing the station pretty nearby. makes the best cakes, food and does the nicest fresh orange juice from real oranges.

7. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

hehe, i nearly went in there, i got as far as the music bit then got scared coz there were loads of scary blokes around and no one else was going up there and didnt want to go alone!! but one day i will go there coz it looked like a very cool place.