Hippies are Nudist too?

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by SunnySunshine, Jul 1, 2013.

1. SunnySunshine

SunnySunshine Guest

So guys. There seems to be some confusion going on. I believe being a hippy is about being fun, loving, understanding, and free spirited. Who says naked people aren't free spirited? NOBODY! Does that mean all hippies are nudist? I don't think so. I think there is no shame in walking around (your own house, or living area) nude if you like.Leave your opinions below? :)

2. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

Pretty sure this needs to be in the "Bare It" section under "Nudism" category.

3. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

And no, I feel there is no shame in being nude in your home.

4. SunnySunshine

SunnySunshine Guest

I realized after i posted it, i had hit the back button while i wasn't looking. opps, still getting the hang of this. :)

5. SuperXX

SuperXX Guest

Human are born nude and pure. Then we conditioned to wear garments.

Too bad baby can't survive. We can still nudist, but in a smart way.

6. granny_longerhair

granny_longerhair Member

I think part of the "hippie spirit" is a child-like joy in simple, natural things. And what could be more simple and natural than being naked?

I believe that the human body is the most beautiful thing on earth, and I love to look. I also have no fear of being looked at (who wants to look at a 66-year-old naked woman, you ask? You'd be surprised! Hahahaha).

I feel no inhibitions about taking off my clothes in my home or yard. At the same time, though, that doesn't mean I think clothes are "evil" or "unnecessary". Almost all human societies on Earth wear at least some clothes. Very few go naked all the time. Clothes have a purpose, and it just makes sense to pick the right place and right time to be naked.

7. cjfc

cjfc Member

i agree we are born nude why wear clothes all the time most of the time i walk around nude listening to Jefferson airplane. I wish we had bands like that now

8. Indy Hippy

Indy Hippy Zen & Bearded

If I didn't live in a house with 7 other people I'd do the nude thing more often, as is I only hang out like that if I'm in my camper, which pretty much means when I'm sleeping or smoking a bowl :D