Hippies are homo erotic

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by ploomp, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Digger168

Digger168 Member

Considering (in todays popular cultural wasteland), what an almost invisible and, (according to neo-cons everywhere) non-existant counterculture hippies are.

It's rather facinating that Yale would choose the hippie subculture as an example for proving any kind of homo-erotic sexual theories.

Why not the dominant Hip-Hop fad that is passing through our society. There is so much emphasis on displaying women as objects, that would almost beg a latent homosexuality comparison.

2. m6m

m6m Member

Psych-Depts of Universities routinely and nearly always use their own Under-graduates in these experiments.

This should be no suprise at all concidering the grasping anal-retentive types attracted to Yale's famous Elitism.

These students come from the Families who express a strong and grasping anal-retentive desire to control, to aquire, and to own.

Slaves to impulsive and uncontrollable homo-erotic desires.

Their homo-erotic attraction to males, (such as hippie males) who are strong enough to question authority, is a natural expression of their latent homo-sexuality.

Yale students are as known for their submissive obedience to Hierarchical Authority, as they are known for their repressed lack of spontaneity.

Female students would naturally be repelled by those men (such as hippies) who do not represent the authority and security of their father-figure.

Men who are not status-seeking social-climbers can do little to promote their Prime-Female pretentions.

Female Yale students would easily be drawn to female hippies who repressent the physical and emotional connections they seldom find in their sterile suburban spawning-grounds.

3. Aerosolhalos

Aerosolhalos Member

My friends and I used to pretend to be gay from like 8th grade onward. It was good fun, especially when people got pissed off. If it serves as a valid counterpoint, one of them really hated hippies.

4. tommyboy487

tommyboy487 Member

nice:sunglasse

i couldnt muster that so i guess i was just waiting for someone else to give it a shot.'

haha kick ass:H

5. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

what a joke, another piece of misinformation to bring the wise down...

6. Xac

Xac Visitor

yeah but you're not a hippy, you're a bratty punk... no offense.

7. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

that's awesome, i liek the ladies anyway. but i also liek the chaps. so things are still good on this side of the world

8. rainbowpower

rainbowpower Member

No you haven't.

9. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

who the hell would think to do a study on that

10. hemp726

hemp726 Member

atleast they are thinking aobut us.

11. AutumnsMoonChild

AutumnsMoonChild Member

Doesn't make much sense to me...screw yale & science...whatever.

12. Bliep

Bliep Member

Its a nice compliment, ...no?

13. batmannu

batmannu banned

I like hippy nasty pals, so I guess it is good if they are a bit into homos.. :p and well who cares, hooking up and being into hippy doesnt make people into homosexuality, huh?

14. HippiE ParadoX

HippiE ParadoX Member

gotta agree with oz there.....

15. kif

kif Member

Thats retarded, all "crowds" or "cliques" (if you wanna use labels) have gays.

16. bohemienne

bohemienne Member

quite frankly i've found that hippie women appeal to a lot of different types of men, especially since they're usually associated with being more openminded and 'free spirits'...

among the lesbian community i have found that they find hippie women attractive...

as far as straight women are concerned, i've noticed that hippie women tend to be attracted to hippie men... 'mainstream' women don't usually go for them, maybe because they have sticks in their asses, i've no idea, and i've also nothing against mainstream women, it's just what i've noticed :)

people are people... beauty is beauty. i don't see why labels have to constrain either...

17. 3 weelin geezer

3 weelin geezer Member

Its the long hair that makes people in America think that that person is female. If common sense is so 'common' how come so few possess it?

18. AutumnsMoonChild

AutumnsMoonChild Member

Wait?? Are they saying that only men like hippie men and only women like hippie women,and that men cannot like hippie women?? If so...that's stereotypical bullshit. They're only saying that because your average women doesn't always find a hairy guy appealing...and your average guy doesn't find a long haired,unshaven girl appealing...like I said,fuck yale...they don't know what the bloody hell they're talking about...maybe I don't either,I can't help it if I'm slow,but at least I'm not going off trying to prove stuff with science when I don't even know my own last name(long story).

19. taxrefund90

taxrefund90 Member

this is what they want you to do, they wanted you to be offended and say you aren't gay. what's wrong with being gay? you just have to be secure in your sexual preferences.

20. batmannu

batmannu banned

well there is nothing wrong with gay pals, they are really good fellows if they don't pretend and act like woman (ya know what i mean, sometimes gay pals are talking in a nasty womans voice, this is what I hate about them). And the other problem is usually that gay men are very beautiful and they are not interested in females.. damn.. :p I would grab them if they would want me :p