Hipforums UK: Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Peace-Phoenix, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Elliott

Elliott Banned

its been frickin aaages since ive been on here and im guessing all the people i used to know have probably moved on so i thought it best to reintroduce myself

ive been a busy little bee working on my music which is why ive been away and now ive finally got a little rig im happy with.

here is me
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm1LnE4JEfo"]YouTube - Elijah Mc 2011 Promo

And here is a little remix by JFB
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cohZTHJmbcY"]YouTube - Elijah MC - Roughneck (JFB REMIX) Dubstep.mov

hope you like.

look forward to meeting everyone.

Blessings
    Ell

2. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Been on here for a couple of years, and although met up with one person, I haven't connected with many others in my region (Manchester) although that was before I had MSN or Skype ((or indeed on the Book of Face))
    I'm hoping to get to * Glasto * this August (for the Mind,Body,Spirit festival - not the concert) wonders if anybody else in UK; or elsewhere for that matter is thinking likewise -As I've said in previous posts = New Friends are only Strangers that are those yet to meet :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja-xyItBvWI"]YouTube - Arrival - Friends (Top Of The Pops)

< Peace + Love - Protest + Protect - Save the Planet >
    :peace:

3. Shirahime

Shirahime Member

Hello everyone! :)

Not only am I new to the UK forums but I'm totally new to the whole site.

I'm 24, originally from Oldham but I've been living in Scotland for the past 16 years, And I still have me original accent.

Look forward to nattering with you all. ^_^

4. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

i keep forgetting that there is an "intro yourself thread" over here.... welcome to all the above, since my last post :)

5. Philia

Philia Guest

Hello, I'm new to the forum, not sure where I belong yet but I'm looking forward to finding my way around :)

6. zocipro

zocipro Banned

Just shortly HI>>> good looking forum and hope for many new net friends ;)

7. Megan-Laura

Megan-Laura Guest

Hello, I'm Megan, and I'm from West Yorkshire. I like art, and generally when I'm painting or drawing etc. I'm listening to music, such as Led Zeppelin, Thunder etc. I have msn: naughybutnicemeg@hotmail.co.uk
    though generally I don't use it, because I made it when I was about 7, and now I'm older I know what the whole 'naughtybutnice' riff raff means and so am sick of been added by perverts, so generally I use facebook instead, though I don't go on that often either, but the links on my profile if you want to chat/add me on that. :peace: Peace & Love - Megan x

8. Dcx

Dcx Guest

Hey, Im DC :) I like music/lyrics and quotes. Im mad for talking about music, and anything in relation to music. I like meeting new people :) Chat to me :) x

DC x

9. Giant

Giant Member

Not totally new, but its been quite some time since I was onboard the board. Hope you're all feeling good today. xXx

PM me some time. :D

10. RekkrVakaViss

RekkrVakaViss Guest

Hi.

I'm Scotty to all of you, but Rekkr to my enemies. ;) lol.

I actually live in Dublin, Ireland (so if you're ever around let me know!) with my girlfriend and her two kids. We grow herbs, do art together, kiss and cuddle etc, enjoy cooking vegetarian. She is Wiccan and I am Asatru. I have a complex spirituality and psychology, I have an IQ of 182 and apparently it goes up 2 points for every year you're alive, hopefully I'm in the 190s (jaz coleman) category now. lol.

I enjoy listening to ancient stories and have a few of them to tell myself, some old chinese proverbs and stories n stuff. I love challenging cultures, and ideas with dualities they create. I can be considered offensive sometimes, but fuck off I'm enjoying myself and offense is a chosen emotion.

I don't know if I'm actually a hippy, but I'm just my natural self and I guess that's slightly hippyish once you get to know me.

I'm practically a pure hedonist, but having a lot of trouble giving myself a liberal mindset. Sex in the early part of my life seems to have played an important role and now It inspires right wing style anger when I hear about it, definately need to work that out because I'm a complete hedonist and fetishist.

I believe in complete honesty with oneself, complete acceptance of your own nature.

I know I'll completely adore all of you soon, so xxx.

11. mystic eye

mystic eye Banned

Hi i am Jake. but my forum name is mystic eye. i am 25 from Brighton. and i love music and talking to people about. i am a left wing hippie rebel who really believes love is all you need.

12. Yodhe

Yodhe Guest

Hi,

I am a 36yr old Freak, who makes psychedelic videos both professionally and for the love of it.

Like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy3ZA3elKk8

I look forward to getting to know you better soon.

Love and hugs,
    -yodhe

13. mystic eye

mystic eye Banned

hi there yodhe. the video is amazing really amazing love it.

14. Yodhe

Yodhe Guest

Thanks for the welcome mystic eye, and glad you like my video. :D

15. mustlivelife

mustlivelife Knows nothing!

Hello, my name is Tom and I'm an MI5 agent who spies on hippies. Recently I decided to take my life on the road and after tying up some loose ends that is what I will do. In the mean time I joined these forums, to gather information and find some sort of sad, hollow companionship for once in my meaninngless life. Too much?

I love to write so would gladly welcome any messages on absolutely anything, seriously I'm fucking desperate. Also I'm single and pretty fucking desperate in that department too, so try your luck ladies, I can assure you that you might not possibly be unimpressed with all certainty.

Bold and italic, nice.

Please, someone PM me and make me feel special.

16. Zoso_4

Zoso_4 Member

Well, this is my first post. Breathe deep.

My name is Tom, I'm 17, I'm bisexual and I'm from Belfast. Lived in Northern Ireland all my 17 years. It's a nice place, the people are either incredibly friendly or incredibly hostile, we have the best breakfast in the world (The Ulster Fry, which is exactly the same as a normal one except with potato bread) and we can out-drink all of you. Well, I can't, I'm a lightweight by our standards.
    That being said it is an incredibly dull country for one such as myself and I seem to be the only hippie in the whole godamned country (If there are any out there then talk to me!). I feel very little kinship with my countrymen and I am sick of the old prejudices and hatreds of the people here. They are all stuck in their ways.
    I'm planning on leaving N.I. as soon as an opportunity presents itself. I would love to go to live in America, preferably San Francisco, or anywhere with more hippies and more people who share my musical taste (see below).

I'm currently still in education, doing English, Classics and History at A level. I like my subjects well enough and am on course for 3 As. In fact, I could very easily go to university if I wanted to (sorry, I know that sounds snotty). However, I am sick and tired of education, and the only thing keeping me here is the fact that I'm not 18 yet and the fact that I don't have to sustain myself. Believe it or not, I'd actually love to move into some cramped apartment with a bunch of hippies. If there's anybody out there with room for one more, talk to me!

My main interest is music; listening to it, talking about it and above all, making it. I've dipped in and out of a few genres, from metal to classic rock to blues and everything in between, but what's sustained me is an appreciation of good songwriting and good guitar work (both of which I do myself, except not very well). I'm now a big folk-rock fan. My all time favourites are Neil Young, Grateful Dead, the Floyd and Zeppelin (my lastfm name's the same as my username if you're interested).

I'm a guitarist and songwriter (though I can't sing) currently looking to form a jam band, but there's no interest for it in N.I.

Apart from that I'm extremely liberal, a pacifist and probably an anarchist. I'm also agnostic, but I'm experimenting with Taoism (as a philosophy rather than a religion).

I've only recently become interested in hippie culture, and I have to say that I genuinely believe in the majority of the hippie ideals. Though I'm probably not a full hippie yet, I'm well on my way to becoming one. I also believe that the hippie movement is not something to be confined to the history books; it is a movement that can and (hopefully) will be reborn, and I want to be a part of it.

Well, that's me. Judge as you see fit.

Peace and Love.

P.S. Yes, I am aware I'm a walking stereotype.

17. mustlivelife

Zoso, this is the introduction thread, not life story thread. Jokes! Welcome (from one nooby to another) to the forum and good luck finding what you seek.

18. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

hi everyone

i am imaginary being

and i am a hipoholic

:biker:

19. mustlivelife

Sounds like you're addicted to hippoes when you say that out loud. Did you get my PM?

HANG ON A MINUTE... over 8k posts and NOW you introduce yourself? Fucking stoners!

20. Zoso_4

Zoso_4 Member

Thanks for the welcome and yes, I did go on a bit. Still, it was good to get it all out. It's been awhile since I've summed up myself like that and I've changed a lot since then. You learn new things about yourself when you have to do that to someone else.

Peace and Love