Hipforums UK: Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Peace-Phoenix, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Nightwish666

Nightwish666 Member

hello and welcome Sidney :)

2. Jayvader123

Jayvader123 Member

HIIIIIIIIIIII fellow brits :D

I'm thinking theres not gonna be many people from the city i live in then.

^_^

3. kier

kier I R Baboon

Alreet my duckies!

I'm finding myself listening to music and perusing the tinternet, trying to expand my mind, once again...

And my ancient account was still active :)

How are you all on this fine day? I'm listening to mumford and sons and am about to roll a little one...gotta love working from home!

Love x

4. xZx

xZx Member

hey, all...I've been around here before, It'll always be the place I end up when I need to feel a bit of love and light.

Weirder still I drop by out of the blue today...for the first time in at least 3 years and I find my old friend Kier posting above me....That's gotta be a sign!

Anyway, I'm Zo, I draw stuff and I never have any money. One of these day's I'm gonna get my life together, but probably not today. :)

Peace y'all.

Zx

5. lithium

lithium frogboy

Welcome back xZx :D

6. kier

kier I R Baboon

:) Well that's just aces

7. dreadlockswampy

dreadlockswampy Swampmiester

and which city is that ???

8. hamish...

hamish... Member

been on here a while but been inactive for a few years so may aswell gee another shoot oot eh.

Names Hamish, countryside management student in scotland. love most things ancient and natural, big beleiver in nature and such. and hopefully learn a thing or two on these forums eh :)

9. dreadlockswampy

Long time no see, your dreads are looking pretty awesome now :)

10. chris19888

chris19888 Guest

hey my names chris im 21 and from greater manchester, ive just quit my job so my lifes taking on a different direction atm, joined this forum looking for other like minded individuals.

11. dreadlockswampy

welcome to the forums good sir :p

12. ChrisFromScotland

ChrisFromScotland Lang may yer lum reek

Awrite chaps!! :)

13. 003237m

003237m Guest

these forums can be very educational right enough

14. Philip87

Philip87 Member

Hi everyone,

I am Philip and will soon begin a masters degree here in London. I am 23 years old and really into 60s and 70s pop/rock/metal music. I would love to get to know some hippies here in London so please feel free to send me a mail to G.radient@web.de.

Philip

15. Philip87

Philip87 Member

Hello everyone. I am Philip and Im really happy I found this forum :) I will soon begin a masters degree here in London. So I am new here and look for new friends :) If anyone is interested in getting to know me fell free to send me a mail to G.radient@web.de. I would love to get to know some hippies :)

16. 1978

1978 Guest

32 from brum but originally a paddy. More later! Hi,

17. psyko-daizie

psyko-daizie Guest

hi guys,

my name's Kazz, i love the idea of this site! i'm a bit of a freebird i guess, even though i have a fulltime 'conventional' job working as a barmaid being trained as a team leader and it's pissing me off already! my biggest ambition is to be a travelling tattooist, inking from my very own van and going wherever the road takes me, i'm heavy into art (obviously) especially horror/tattoo art and psychedelic art... i love house parties and gigs, i hate night clubs, i'm a bit of a free range loner, being alone does not bother me, but that doesn't mean i don't like to make new friends ^_^ ...i like to travel, thought the only other country i've ever been to is Spain, but i travel locally whenever possible, in fact i have more friends in other parts of britain than i do in the town i live in.

I love classic rock, some metal, and a lot of industrial music, psychedelics, open minded people, colourful things, tea, bonfires and night time.

Nice to know you folks!

18. psyko-daizie

psyko-daizie Guest

19. vagabondbaby

vagabondbaby Guest

Hello :) !

[​IMG]

My name is Rudie. I'm currently living in England but traveling is a huge passion of mine. I like to experience new surroundings and people. I just can't handle staying still!
    I've backpacked parts of Europe and parts of America, thanks to my dad being American (I'm taking full advantage of my green card!)
    In a few years, or so, i'll be hiking the famous Stampede Trail in Alaska to visit Chris McCandless' Magic Bus. It's been an ambition of mine for a long time now.

I like lots of music but i'm very partial to a bit of Eddie Vedder! Spiritualized, Spacemen 3...

I like making new friends and talking to new people, so say hi sometime ! x

20. Julian Froment

Julian Froment Guest

Hi everyone

Been on here a little hile, but have only lurked so far. Many interesting forums andloadsof great info. Currently working as manager of environmental chemistry at an environmental testing laboratory.

I have plans to simplify my life and reduce the stresses of work in the future, but need a bit of time to get them clear before putting them into action.

Be well

Julian