Hip lifters

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AquaLight, May 31, 2013.

1. wetsocks

wetsocks there's no one driving

i usually life weights only when i have to, and often times i'll ask for help

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Try an omelette with the yolk -- the most nourishing part of the egg. I don't know where this obsession with egg whites came from, but I am pretty sure it has to do with the irrational fear of cholesterol.

Cottage cheese...blegh.

Also, intermittent fasting alone isn't going to work miracles. What you eat has a lot to do with it, too. People store fat because they're consuming too much sugar.

3. odonII

odonII O

Yes. 'stones' / Kgs

Not really, no.
    I've got one of those 'chin-up' bars on my door, and a lateral thigh trainer that I plod along on while watching TV.
    I'm, generally speaking, naturally in good shape - I think.
    It's just my belly that needs work.
    If you saw pictures of the rest of my body you'd wonder what I'm worried about.
    I think I just need to lose half a stone (about 8lbs) - and I'll feel/look better.
    It's basically down to me drinking too much and having too much of a sedentary existence for too long.

I try not to worry about everything I eat and do, but obviously eating/drinking highly calorific food/drink, and a lot of it, isn't good if you want to lose weight etc.
    I'm not bothered about eating certain food (organic etc etc etc) or fasting for 24hours etc etc etc - seems like far too much work to me :D
    I'm just cutting out/down on booze, cheese and maybe chips, and eating more veg and pasta etc.

:)

4. odonII

odonII O

You have not seen me after my dinner. Wait and see!

5. odonII

odonII O

You might see the area where I need some work...