Hip ID Contest: Take Two

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by HappyHaHaGirl, May 10, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

I think you can make another topic, a poll, and put like our top favs as the options...

2. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

BUT wait, are you printing these, or making the official or anything? I think they should be personal not copyrighted or mass produced or anything. lol maybe we should have hipfurm colours to tie die shirts and stick our logo on...

my vote is for:
    [​IMG]but then again, it's not homemade, and it;s like, business official... so nvm

3. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

This isn't official. It's just something I made up so we can recognize each other so we don't have to walk around like, "Are you so and so....???"

Because people will think we're crazy. :)

Once we vote and everything, it's up to everyone to make their own t-shirt or armband or patch or whatever. Unless someone wants to make them for everyone....but I don't feel like it. :)

4. KaleidascopEyes

KaleidascopEyes Member

AWESOME idea!Q so far my vote is for the flower-ish logo because it leaves room for personalization, but ill definately strap on my thinking cap and try to come up with a couple more :0) fabulous idea...

5. KaleidascopEyes

KaleidascopEyes Member

i tried to combine everyone's ideas :0)

6. HappyHaHaGirl

I really like that! It's probably a lot easier to draw it than to do it on the computer. :) It's a good idea to bring all of them together like that. :D

Remember, though, that guys and gals will be sporting these.... do you really think folks like Pressed Rat and bird migration are gonna strap on a flower? They might, but you have to keep in mind that they might not. :)

7. InTheFlesh

InTheFlesh Member

Have the "same" logo(like name hipforums) but then they are customized like patches or something. If they were shirts, they would have to all be kind of the same.

8. HappyHaHaGirl

That's what I'm trying to do. Just a simple, basic, unique design that could be personalized but still easily recognizable. Like, you recognize the AOL guy or McDonald's logos the second you see them, even if they're somewhat tampered with artistically....:D

9. ILoveMyGuitar

ILoveMyGuitar Member

I love the idea. Everybody here is so creative and artistic, I'm looking forward to seeing all the ideas for voting. I'd be proud to wear any of them.

Peace :)

10. Crayon

Crayon Member

such is my submission...

I could lie and say I worked really hard on it,but truth be honest I just drew it in like 4 seconds and scanned it and added a filter to it :p

11. HappyHaHaGirl

That's impressive. :) I like it.

12. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Here's another, my first entries were a bit too feminine. Eh, it's supposed to be a computer....:) sorry if it's kinda big.

13. HappyHaHaGirl

That's cool. I like the smiley face. :)

14. HappyHaHaGirl

Is there anyone else that has one? Because I'm going to start setting up a poll thing...tomorrow probably.

15. HappyHaHaGirl

Okay... I'm finally getting around to doing this. Last call for entries. I think I'll put everything up during Adult Swim tonight... :)

16. shinta

shinta Member

these are my ideas

17. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

i'm gonna put something together tonight. i'm at during the day and can't really find the time to do this. great idea!

18. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

crayon, i like yours. and it's gender neutral, so none of the manly men around here have to feel wierd about wearing a flower.

19. HappyHaHaGirl

Oops... I forgot about this... :D Any last minute entries? I'm going to try to do this tonight... hehe

20. Crayon

Crayon Member

I have like one or two more :p sorry...im a last minute hoochie