Hip Forums Campout at the Rainbow Gathering

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by m6m, May 9, 2004.

1. bradleydontpush

bradleydontpush Member

I wasn't really sure either, I just assumed male. I'm really excited about meeting everyone there. Even though none of us have really grown close in any way, I'm sure it will come at the gathering. Me and Paix have had alot of good conversations though. Well hope in some moment, somewhere in the future I see all of your beautiful faces . Then we could all teach each other so much good stuff.

2. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

If it makes you feel any better, the first time I went to Rainbow, I didn't know anybody there. Not only did I make some cool friends, but I also found shelter and a feeling of home there with people that I had only known for a few hours. You have an advantage as you are familiar with a few user ID's and will be able to associate them with faces at the gathering. You'll have more of a familiarity with folks than I did my first time going. Is this the encouragement you needed? If not, then how about if I kick your butt if you DON'T attend?:p

3. HersheDog_BananaCat

HersheDog_BananaCat Member

I am pretty lost on here too as to whos what sex.. ???.. Do any of you have pictures online....

4. HersheDog_BananaCat

A sign a made for the kitchen.. it dosen't looks so nice its only my second time wood burning but it was sure fun making it. =)

5. BobbinBecca

BobbinBecca Member

I think why I thought m6m was femeale is because there was one of those hippie heads under the name in the old forums, I know I came away with the impression of femalieness, but I don't know! Maybe m6m will tell us but more likely will say, "you'll have to come to see" and relish in mystery. Dang. Yeah, pictures would be helpful, I posted mine it's somewhere deep in the picture forum.
    Anyway, i'm certainly not helping my cause that gender is mutable!!
    Loveya
    Bee

6. m6m

m6m Member

Thanks Zenia,

Ohh your hand made sign is just too righteous. Your flowering vine adds that certain touch.

7. HersheDog_BananaCat

Thanks M6M=)
    And Bee I saw your pic.. cutest little baby boy!
    My pics are in the Pic forums aswell..
    See everyone soon
    Love
    Zenia

8. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Zenia, Bee, I searched the galleries by username for both your pics, and found nothing. Zenia, I had come across your photo before, and thought to myself, "How did I miss that cutie at Ocala?? Do I need glasses that badly??" But I can't find it now...

9. m6m

m6m Member

Start getting ready!
    I'm going early so I can start putting together the kitchen structure and filtered water system.
    But, if we want to eat together, we need to bring FOOD! Lots of FOOD!
    I'll have a storage/supply tent set up.

10. StoneYFreaK

StoneYFreaK I Am.

you know i'll drop in....my favorite summer past time and my favorite waste of time mixed into one...

i'd bring some supplies but me and my girlfriend only have enough room for our supplies...but i'll see what i can do.

hope to see alot of you there.

someone should bring a big piece of construction paper or something so everyone can sign their forum names on it or write a little message or something of the sort.

11. Smokinjoe

Smokinjoe Member

illo be there although i may not be bcak on here for a while cause im selling my computer to go. but i just loved the gathering in michigan 03 it was the best experince of my life and probally will be a long time, bringin a friend thats never really been to one. cant ewait to see you all there

12. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I just got my schedule at my new job, I'll have Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays off: and on July 4th weekend we'll have Monday off. I've applied to have Saturday the 3rd off, and everything depends on whether or not it gets approved. I should know sometime next week, keep your fingers crossed for me!

13. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

Are any of yuns guys going to be in Reno Nevada on the 25th o' June?

14. m6m

m6m Member

Hi Prof,

What's the bus number and the time of arrival. I don't think that I personally will be going down to Reno, but I can try to find someone who is heading into Reno on that day.

Otherwise, when you do get to the Gathering, you can find us by looking for the '4ums' banner. It's mustard color with burnt red lettering.
    Your's, michael (m6m)

15. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

I get into Reno on the schedule 1315 bus at 6:35 am June 25th

16. m6m

m6m Member

Got it Prof.

I'm leaving for the Gathering today.
    So I'll try to get something together from that end.
    It would be wise, however, not to depend on it.
    Reno looks to be about 100mi away.
    But I promise I will try.

17. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Can't make it, couldn't get Saturday off, so everyone take lots of pictures and post them when you get back!

18. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

I stopped by the forum kitchen on friday night.

19. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

so tickled to have met you ranbO! at the top
    of the world in de om

a~

20. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

I refound this thread just remembering the fun I had...haha..I have my own 4ums story. I hadnt seen the 4ums tent yet. I had walked around a lot by then but it got to nightfall and the blackness set in and the stars were out and Id lost the peopel I was with ..I ate a small amount of shrooms and it started to trip me out as I wandered around in the dark past all the things going on and there was teh 4ums area but I wasn't ready to just go up and talk to a bunch of strangers from online so I sat inside the tented area and watched the "cooks" running the 4ums kitchen laugh and crack jokes.