Hip Forums 2008 Presidential Election

Discussion in 'Activist Polls' started by 911wasaninsidejob, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Tpot

Tpot Member

2. FindTheCostOfFreedom

FindTheCostOfFreedom Member

Why don't I see Nader? :(

3. The_Moroccan_Raccoon

The_Moroccan_Raccoon Senior Member

George Carlin didn't vote.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u6lCBnRoHQ

4. Aldousage

Aldousage Member

I see Ron Paul as just another right-wing, racist, gun nut. However, he looks like a kind, old, not-too-bright grandfather, and that kind of thing goes far when it comes to many voters who aren't big on reading.

As for George Carlin and not voting. I'm a HUGE fan of Carlin, but I recognize that often - on stage - he was only joking. That's a big part of being a comedian, but can admittedly be confusing for people mistaking his performances for sociopolitical lectures.

Peacelove,
    Aldousage

5. taxrefund90

taxrefund90 Member

it takes maybe 15 minutes to vote, and you can just write in someone. you're just really fucking lazy. just get off of your ass and vote

6. Suib

Suib Musical Journeyman

Colbert!!!!!!!! Or Paul

7. Evered

Evered Member

I'm too young to vote but if i were able to vote i wouldnt.

8. hacker.pizza

hacker.pizza Member

Well for a good long time we've been dealing with the last Clintons mess. I'm sure most of us know that Hillary would be far worse. Most of her ideas would break this country if ever carried out. I also believe she would declare marshall law, which would obviously be a bad thing.

Obama went from a nobody to running for president. That seems.. odd. I do believe he suppourts gun control, leaving anyone with a registered gun at the mercy of criminals. He also has an anti-American wife, suppourts his familt in terrorist activities, and is anti-Christian, the founders of this country. He knows very little of this country and has no place being the leader of it.

McCain is a typical liberal, but he doesn't really seem to have much to say.. which kind of leaves him looking pretty weak in my opinion.

Ron Paul.. If he got in he would be empeached or assasinated within moments. If that wasn't the case he would never be able to do anything as the big wigs have become very biased against Republicans. (Go figure..)

Most of the others I'm not familiar with.
    John Edwards.. That was a good laugh. Maybe Kerry could be his vice this time.
    Howcome there aren't any Kenedeys on the list? That would be fun.

In the end it's really too early to tell. I don't think any of them would work out. This country has sunk. It's dog eat dog at this point and there isn't much to stop it. It's all downhill from here by the looks.

9. thinkfloyd07

thinkfloyd07 Senior Member

He's also been dead for over 20 years now

10. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

Go Ron Paul

11. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

They scared the kennedys out of politics besides good ole teddy bear
    nothing can kill that mother fucker hes a robot ;)