Hip Forum Demographics?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by YouCanTrustMe, Mar 3, 2019.

1. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

I’m posting this in True Love because I am fortunate enough to be with my wife, who is my True Love. I’m looking for others. I’ve been active here for several months and I’ve shared, anonymously, a lot of information that wouldn’t be made public. I’ve read a lot of old posts from folks that haven’t posted in years (some sounded really cool, others really strange - like active members now!). I see the new members that come in and answer every poll in existence (just like I did when I started). I’ve made a few casual contacts with people I’ll never meet, but I’m sure I’d be friends with if I ever did meet them face to face. I’ve read a lot about lifestyles and choices that I completely disagree with but accept that they’re there.

I’m trying to get an idea of how many folks are in my demographic. It’d be easier to follow people I can possibly identify with if I knew who they are. I’d love to have private conversations that are just conversation.

So for all those people who are:
    * aged 30’s to 50’s
    * married (MF) for at least 10 years or longer)
    * are monogamous (no cheating, no swinging)
    * who believe sex belongs in a relationship rather that casual
    * who have children

Please send me a message. No real names, no addresses, no asking to swap (one of the first messages I received on this forum asked if I lent my wife out!!). I’d just like to meet similar people and have non-judgemental conversations, ask about “things” and be polite. Sure, I appreciate hearing from the swinging tranny ex-stripper who enjoys piercings, but I can’t identify with them. Nor do I want to. And I’m not condemning them.

Me: 52 male, married for 30 years
    Wife: 54 (not active on this forum)
    We have three grown children, 23 and 21 year old twins
    Both my wife and I had limited sexual “experience” (by choice) before getting married (each of us has had fewer than 8 partners, and always in a relationship)
    We live in a rural area about 150 miles north of Los Angeles,

If you fit the demographic I’ve described and you’d like to converse, please start a private conversation.

Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So why do you need private conversation then?

Just start a public conversation, then click ignore for everyone that says something stupid

They will instantly get suspicious with private conversations

EloiseAtThePlaza likes this.
  3. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Sounds like a somewhat limited demographic, OP. Why is that all you are interested in--isn't the whole point of joining a board to expand your horizons or something?

On a somewhat unrelated note, it would be interesting to see data about the true demographics of HF.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've never been there, but i was under the impression that 150 miles north of los angeles was still basically los angeles.

5. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Hell, 150 miles west of Catalina Island is still basically Los Angeles!

6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

This post somewhat puzzles me. Jane and I both exceed your age criteria and while our children fall within the category. they do not meet the married for 10 years part.

HF is an open forum for people from all walks of life, ages and orientations and as you can clearly see we discuss a wide variety of subjects. Perhaps it's strength is that we can discuss points that we disagree on without falling out and insulting each other.

I would strongly suggest focusing on the forums and only contacting members on messenger once you know and trust them and you find that their is something that you don't want to post in public, although I can't imagine what that would be judging by what you have said.

Their are a few idiots hanging around on the periphery of the site and as you seem to have already found out, these are the people who you will attract on messenger.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't match these parameters

8. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

Okay, bad idea, I guess.

Thanks for the honest replies.