Hip forum barefoot membership drive III

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Jun 23, 2021.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Maybe links in You Tube comments so people know this forum is here

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=barefoot+earthing

Look at the view numbers on videos that pop up just those search words.Barefooting is real popular on YT

maybe we can mainstream barefooting we find and create more activists.

Nudegardner and jagerhans like this.
  2. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

excellent post

Nudegardner likes this.
  3. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Where on social media post links to this forum ?

I hate twitter but if you still have an account https://twitter.com/BarefootPeace

I seriously hated twitter. Message boards are SO much better.

Post on twitter any tweet with alot of replies there was no real sort by best or sort by newest most of the time it seemed like my comment just randomly got placed in the pile halfway between the first relpy and the last reply where the heck did it go ?

I would see my tweet on my signed in screen name right on top but then I would look from VPN and it was all different.

Best thing ever was getting angry and deleting that stupid twitter waste of time but that is a good barefoot thread tons of articles.

Twitter sucks just wanted to type that one more time and once more twitter sucks but maybe links to this forum though.

4. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

i ditched all "social" years ago. never looked back

goodearth and PeterSpa like this.
  5. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

I never got involved in the 1st place. I've never had a Facebook/Twitter/etc. account. I feel that I'm a better person as a result.

6. JustTyler

JustTyler Members

I wish I could delete it all and move on. I have so many hobbies and a good size following that when Ive tried to walk away in the past, it just didnt feel right. Its an addiction for sure, but i think if used in the right way, its not bad. I found my tricks. Like FB, I use it mainly for messenger to keep contact with everybody. It just seems easier. On my actual fb account, every friend I have I unfollow them so I dont have to see all their bs and opinions on my wall Lol.

7. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I never had facebook either. I guess I was just lucky I was real busy back in the mid 2000s when it came out. By the time I even thought of signing up I had heard negative stuff and said no way. Plus I never liked the idea it was public and not anonymous.

Really did not want to upload my face. Seemed creepy right from the start.

goodearth likes this.
  8. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I know Twitter was addictive despite being an absolutely awful website.

Last spring I saw a post I "had" to reply to and signed up. So started posting then always looking to see if any replies.

I am soooo glad thats gone.

If this was Twitter right about now that fucking alert that I am running out of characters and would have to shorten the message and re word everything.

Rarely type in the f word but that character limit made me so F angry but I kept using the site anyway. That was brain hacked addiction. Hated it kept doing it anyway.

Here is how they make it addictive www.cbsnews.com/news/brain-hacking-tech-insiders-60-minutes/

9. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Its a year later since last post and still need a membership drive.

Google changed there search algorithm that forum posts don't often show up first page anymore.

Probably never would have found this website if it was back then like it is now.

I found hip forums barefoot this website a long time ago when the barefoot running shoe thing was first kicking off, searched something related and saw a post here in results.

10. goodearth

goodearth Member

I was on Facebook until I realized some of my posts weren't posting. When I did, I immediately wiped everything off my board including my friend links. I wasn't putting up with that kind of shit. That was way before shadowbanning had a name.

11. Yeah I got rid of Facebook as well. I belonged to several barefoot groups there at one time or another.

Most of them were not worth the time of day. Some were pretty much dead, a couple were creepy. Then there were a couple that were both disappointing as the set agenda of having barefoot discussions and conversations were shortly blown out of the water as they became overwhelmed with endless middle age guys posting nothing but pictures of their bare feet.

Yawn!

And honestly the few actual posts were along the lines “I went barefoot at Walmart.” “I went barefoot at Burger King”. and so on and on…

It’s fun sharing that offer but after awhile…

Yawn!

Basically the barefoot groups on Facebook are not worth sharing your info with Mark Zuckerberg. Somehow the SBL Facebook page was a real dud.

Barefoot Rick likes this.