Hillary Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Karen_J, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

2. Cybenator

Cybenator Guest

Do you realize that any job that requires a background check Hillary wouldn't be able to get a position? Criminal investigation by several high level Gov agencies. Why would you vote for someone with that kind of back ground?

3. Chigurh

Chigurh Members

Wow! So Comey admits on national television, Hillary broke the law, but we're not recommending an indictment because of intent, and this case would be too difficult to prosecute. I'll remember that train of thought next time I hold a complete stranger at gunpoint, and demand they give me the pin to their debit card...b-b-b-because I didn't know I couldn't do that officer, but I promise I won't ever do it again. I don't care where your political affiliation falls, this is beyond corruption. What the hell has happened to Democrats and Republicans? Growing up something like this would have been shunned from the Left and Right, and I can't ever remember a time when the parties had such contempt for one another, as we do now. Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention all these years. Sheesh!

4. 6-eyed shaman

The Clintons are invincible from the law. A sad day indeed.

5. Chigurh

Chigurh Members

It really is a sad day. This just doesn't make any sense, and no one in the media seems to care that much. I guess as long as 'our guy' gets away with it, then everything is peachy.

1 person likes this.
  6. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Let's look at the FBI report:

So no intent, no evidence, no obstruction of justice, no willful mishandling, no misconduct, no disloyalty to the United States, and no precedence for charges to be brought.

The investigation started in 2009 when NARA voiced a concern and has ended after 7 years.
    The cost of just the FBI investigation was over 20 million dollars, that doesn't include Justice or State Department costs.

And that doesn't take into account the related Benghazi investigation which is currently at over 7 million dollars and climbing and has been going on for 789 days, or longer than the investigations into Pearl Harbor, the assassination of JFK, Iran-Contra, and Hurricane Katrina.

A complete waste of time and money.....as I said before a partisan witch hunt that hasn't paid off.

Move along......

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I feel a person holding a lesser office in government would lose their job and be stripped of their security clearance if they recklessly handled classified information ,no matter their intention.

At the very least

8. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yet the Chris Christie Bridge-gate Investigation continues. Capitalists in Finance, Pharma, Energy are crucified each day with huge fines remitted to The Government. Hillary floats.

Where are the "Big Money in Politics" people today?

9. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I having second thoughts about voting for her. I think I will write in Bernie's name.

10. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I shudder to think that anyone could support Hillary Clinton. Literally everything about her is repulsive. Then again, I feel this way about any politician. It's just that on a forum of supposed hippies, I find it rather ironic that so many people could show such support of someone who is a total warmongering mass murderer in the pockets of the big banks and corporations. I really think some of you have truly shown your colors as inside-the-box thinkers who are content with the status quo. I mean, Hillary Clinton is establishment as you can get, and some of you people defend her simply because you see her as a lesser evil than Donald Trump. A few of you seem to be hardcore fans and apologists. Really disgusting, quite frankly. The woman (??) is the epitome of government corruption and criminality.

3 people like this.
  11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

12. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Sounds like empty rhetoric, really. "She fought to be where she is today." "She has experience." These are just empty platitudes that mean nothing. It sounds like you're just repeating things you've heard someone else say on TV.

If Hillary Clinton got to where she is simply by fighting, then surely there would be other women with her power in US politics who are not completely corrupt like her. Hillary Clinton is where she is today because she has served her corporate masters well -- not the people who vote for her.

2 people like this.
  13. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Rat

What masters?

1 person likes this.
  14. soulcompromise

She does have experience. She has been a member of the political community since her husband was president from January 20, 1993 – January 20, 2001. It's now 2016 and she was Secretary of State from 2009 - 2013. I think that's a strong beginning argument for her candidacy. I don't even subscribe to television service. She was also a senator from January 3, 2001 to January 21, 2009.

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

2 people like this.
  16. 6-eyed shaman

"Experience" is just an empty selling point to keep corrupt career politicians in office.

By the way, why does experience matter today with Hillary, but not matter at all last time with Obama?

17. soulcompromise

Across all jobs, experience is the key factor in whether or not you get hired. When you're looking for a job after college, what do they tell you? Get experienced. Hillary Clinton IS experienced.

Obama was a Senator. Follow link to Wikipedia to see for how long. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illinois_Senate_career_of_Barack_Obama.

In my opinion Obama was a great President, as will be Hillary Clinton.

18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Lol

Too bad it is Hillary Fucking Clinton...

1 person likes this.
  19. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Warmongering?
    Let's start with her Iraq war vote.
    So what happened is that she and 77 others voted to give Bush the option to go to war to use as leverage by the U.N. to get Hussein to allow inspections. Hussein allowed the inspections, they found no WMDs, Hussein denied having any in a three hour broadcast, stated that he allowed the appearance of WMDs to stabilize the area...and asked for a debate with Bush which was denied. Then Bush launched an unprovoked preemptive attack.

In this case Bush & cronies were the warmongers.

Next Libya in 2011:
    The U.N. Security Council voted 10 to 0 with resolution 1973 to authorize all member states to protect the civilians within Libya that Gaddafi was attacking. A no fly zone was put in place. Qaddafi then threatened to massacre demonstrators and the U.S took part (did not lead) in a coalition to prevent that. Qaddafi was killed but then the U.N. failed to install a multinational stabilization force into the country. Things went down hill from there.

She may be hawkish but I don't know how anyone can claim that she is a warmonger....please give us examples.

Mass murder? Ridiculous.

In the pocket of banks and corporations? Examples please.

She's for Dodd-Frank, the biggest improvement in financial regulation since the depression.
    She's for a banker's risk fee, closing the Volcker Rule tax loopholes, and prosecuting individuals and corporations when they break the law.

I've been following politics since JFK was elected so I have a fair idea of what's going on. I don't know what showing your colors means but I'll gladly debate any aspect of H. Clinton, or our political system anyone wants. Unlike some I'm not ready to throw our whole system of government out the window and I don't believe everyone in politics, or with power, or money, or every corporation in existence is on the take or corrupt or in league with the devil.

If debating and disagreeing with someone makes you an apologist, I gladly accept that title.

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

JUST IN: The State Department is reopening an internal investigation of possible mishandling of classified information by Hillary Clinton and top aides... :toilet:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.