Highlander

Discussion in 'TV' started by jerry420, Jun 5, 2004.

1. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

i love this show how about you?

2. TheJesusDude

TheJesusDude Member

Yeah man, Highlander is awesome

although i never liked the second series, Highlander:The Raven that much
    also since highlander is up i think i'm the only one that actually liked Highlander-The quickening (the renegade version anyway) it was actually the best one IMO
    but thats getting off topic

hey whos your favorate highlander, Duncan or connor?

3. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

Connor, and my favorite villan is the Kurgan.

4. Friend

Friend Banned

I never caught on because there are too many discrepancies between the movie series and the tv series. In fact there a lot of mistakes just in the movies. I like the first one and the third one (movies). The score by Michael Kamen and Queen was great. I think it's the best collaboration ever made between authors of incidental music (soundtrack) and source music (songs here and there).

5. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Duncan MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod as played by Adrian Paul is the be-all and end-all. Never cared much for his choice in girlfriends though (especially Tess!).

I never was too sure about where the rules of body regeneration being and end. If you get shot with a bullet, for example, the wound is completely healed. If you get your arm cut off though, it's gone for life.

Some immortals were thrown at the bottom of the sea and some were buried in tombs. Never quite sure how nutrition worked with them.

But who really cares? Lop off a head... get a bolt of lightning :)