High Heels Vs Barefeet Which Is More Sexy ?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Nov 26, 2016.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I like mythbusting and I think that high heels are sexy is mostly a myth pushed by shoe industry. Another post gave me the idea for this topic.

Would be kind of cool if this forum had a poll option.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

there's no poll option anymore? i guess that would explain why i haven't seen a poll in so long.

to answer the question, i generally don't give a shit what a woman has on her feet, but high heels are just weird and awkward. i generally lean toward shorter women anyway.

3. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

There is a poll option I just missed it.

4. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Not now going off line but I am going to do a new thread with a poll next time.

rol the sole likes this.
  5. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

Always bare feet...and not that its more "sexy" but it looks more mellow, comfortable and yea bare feet hands down

6. Luna Lovesong

Luna Lovesong Members

its not necessarily a myth....the heels themselves are not what does it. I personally don't think heels are very attractive. I wear them when I want to seem powerful, with a don't mess with me attitude that comes off as bitchy...so sexy, to me, they are not, they're a tool to get the job or the promotion. and it is just for me. that is my own personal reasons for using heels, I FEEL more confident in them.

the theory behind heels is that they force you on your toes, clenching the calf, and forcing the glutes into a higher, tighter position....the ass up, on your toes, position supposedly makes the primal part of the male brain think she is suggesting sex. (similar to the way other female primate stick their ass out when its time to mate) I learned this when I was a stripper...I asked why we needed such ridiculous shoes and was told to make my ass look good..not science per se, but at least plausible
    orrr put another way, asses look good in heels...not feet

1 person likes this.
  7. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I didn't think of comparing heels vs sneakers but yes.

All I know is when I spot a woman I find attractive when I do the primal male look up and down thing its a disappointment if her feet are covered up. Likely could fill a space the size of the library of congress with all the books on sex and attraction and stuff but maybe we are wired to look for strong healthy feet in a mate too, that DNA Darwin thing.

8. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

It is more mellow, I think barefoot sends a vibe into the world saying peace I am not here for any conflicts right now I am just chillin.

As opposed to the polar opposite witch would have to be riot gear. [​IMG]

9. Luna Lovesong

Luna Lovesong Members

That is entirely possible. As I said its not science and it was theoretical. I stay at home so I really don't wear shoes unless I am going out, which is rare. I do like socks though, my feet are always freezing.

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

lame when you come out against high heels and then post the stupidest whore pair you can find to compare to a teenage girls funky painted nails on her tootsies

lemme tell you bro....soon as those teen girls hit 40 their feet look nothing like that picture....enjoy them while you can lol

it is all relative anyway.....bare feet in a fine restaurant is lame and so is high heels on the beach////reverse it and its cool

2 people like this.
  11. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Nonsence !

[​IMG]

See that wrinkly skin above the big toe, that's a 40yo s feet, still nice, but I see some shoe damage with the toes mushed together.

Shoes ruin feet, way more then age. > http://www.hipforums.com/forum/topic/478764-shoes-ruin-your-feet/

1 person likes this.
  12. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Barefeet, no contest whatsoever. Heels are one of the ugliest fads I've ever witnessed.

13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

again..you post 1 picture...post an average 40 yr old womans feet....and not one that has to keep up or her rich ol man will turf her....arguing the extreme isn't relevant to me...I don't get those hotties any more

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

pick any 5 women on this board and you will get 3 that wont show their feet here...guarenteedi just don't believe its an older woman priority

15. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I am in Florida unlike in Canada I see women's feet all the time. That must be what it is women here keep feet nice for flip flops when its hot for like 7 out of 12 months. There is a scientific explanation !

And just look when you get a chance, you can see it was there shoes that ruined most older women's feet and in Canada they spend more time in them. More scientific explanation.

1 person likes this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Heels.

Designed to promote the breasts and ass. You barefoot people are gay as. :D

1 person likes this.
  17. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[​IMG] age I don't know average though.

18. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

So it might be surprising to find out that, while the shoe itself is very "sexy", it's got a terribly unsexy history... they were once used for some pretty bizarre and even gross reasons. By the medieval era, platforms were used to avoid human feces. https://mic.com/articles/143489/the-truly-f-cked-up-history-of-the-platform-shoe

Today they are designed to get the ladies to swipe that visa card !

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

In the world we live in right now, I'm sorry, but I don't have the faith that you do, that the ground you walk on is safe and I live in a damn good place in the world, very clean etc. and still, I would not risk barefoot walk down the street. So while you think shoes to avoid feces was YUCK it's actually a pretty decent invention if you think about it. :)

1 person likes this.
  20. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I would imagine if the road was as dirty germy as the inside of shoes it would smell.

[​IMG]

Heat UV solar radiation rainstorms... The street is not that dirty.

Skin destruction ? Maybe for dogs, I walk down the hot street in Florida barefoot in summer at noon no problem.

Lets Google "germs inside shoes".... and >
    Shining a Light on the Germs in Your Shoes Ultraviolet sanitizers aim to get rid of the microorganisms that cause foot infections and make shoes smell bad http://www.wsj.com/articles/shining-a-light-on-the-germs-in-your-shoes-1431354721