high dog

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by skittlesV1, May 19, 2007.

1. skittlesV1

skittlesV1 Member

one day me and my friend were really high and we wanted to get my dog high. we put him in the bathroom and he was following around the joint so we took it that he wants some, lol. is it bad for him?

2. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

must...resist.....

3. Pitros

Pitros Member

yah Months back my sisters podle ate my litlle dope plant that was 3 inches tall and she never acted so strange man

4. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

erm...i dont exactly agree with forcing an animal to get high, ive seen animals who will gladly sit in on a session hahaha.
    My friends got a dog named mooch...and mooch was a stray until one day, my boyfriend, our friend and our friends dad were sitting around smokin a joint..and mooch just wandered up outta nowhere..sat in our circle until we were done smokin..then he laid down and never left, lol.

But my moms cat would run in the other direction if he smelled smoke..he was super straight edge.

5. s0ma

s0ma Member

^^Yeah you really shouldn't force them to be affected by something like pot, but really, if it seems like they want it, then let them be there. My boyfriend's cat really likes pot and is extremely cuddly if she smells it on someone.

6. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Humans are like all animals, they don't like it until they understand it. Smoke em up a couple times, guarentee he will keep coming back. And BTW there is a function called 'Search' ;)

7. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

lol i know what you mean

8. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

haha.

don't drag him around with you when you smoke, but if he's cool with being there, then don't kick him out either.

Of course it's bad for him, but it's probly just as bad for us. Inhaling smoke doesn't increase your lung capacity.

9. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Yea I would say if they are interested in it, give them some. Never force them into it. They will freak man.