Hiding places ?

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by triplng, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ESPeciallyfx

ESPeciallyfx Member

When I had to hide mine i put it in the playstation 2.
    I had one of those big fat original ones that you could take the expansion bay off the back and there was a huge space in there.

2. guybob1000

guybob1000 Member

I put my stuff in my computer. I Just open it up and ive got room enough for a bubbler and weed, plus other odds and ends.

The only thing is you need to keep your stuff in a container that wont heat up, cause the last thing you want is your pot heating up in your computer.

3. ESPeciallyfx

ESPeciallyfx Member

Yeah ive used that one before too.

4. Mr. Oblivious

Mr. Oblivious Member

The fan it the bathroom usually has a plastic cover that you can remove, usually there is a bunch of space up there, just put it up there and close it back up.

5. triplng

triplng Member

In my house, it is.

6. Hesh

Hesh Member

i have a chillum & spoon. pretty small to stash away, i just put them in my messenger bag. i take it everywhere with me when i go out. theres a hidden pocket on the inside, i just stick my goods in there.
    i also have an ammo case/bag i got on my oakley roller bag that detaches, its nice. oakley has some pretty sweet tactical looking gear. :)

7. guybob1000

guybob1000 Member

Oh and since your mom knows you smoke, you could hide your weed in cigarette box.

8. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

I was just gonna say that. It's common sense, she wouldnt check there

9. onishabu

onishabu Member

lol im glad my mom knows i smoke and no one ever comes into my room. lol but if ur gunna stash it just stick it in a random coat pocket in your closet. i jsut stick mine on top of my chemistry book under my bed..i use it as a tray. lol

as to the girl who's allergic to green.........That Sucks....

10. JP-

JP- Member

2 of my good spots are inside some old speakers ( the front comes off) and in the tape deck of my stereo. My friend hides his in a stuffed monkey's ass.

11. joeyramoney

joeyramoney Member

i take off the casing to my computer, and that holds as much as i'll ever need. no one's ever caught on.

12. triplng

triplng Member

What the fuck !? I feel stupid. [​IMG]

13. Nick Petroff

Nick Petroff Member

i got lots of great places man! let me see...unplug a digital clock take her apart and you should be able to fit a small amount in there.
    um...anny computors? un screw em and you can fit a good 5 oz bag in there.
    if you really have some time alone on your hands then take apart a box tv (not a flat screen) and there should be some nice space in there. [just watch out for vent slits in tvs it's a nice easy way for someone to find hidden stashes.]
    really anny apliance you can think of that has screws,and maybe some space works!
    be careful not to place small bags in clocks where the batteries go! if someone replaces or happens to open it its a fast way to get busted!
    computor monitors might work although i tried taking mine apart and i couldn't get the front screen off all the way. just watch out...know when an applience that has a stash is going to be repaired! what a bust it would be when the computer store finds your stash! whatever you hid it in before you do think how it could work and how you could get busted. plan throughly what to do when something needs to be fixed and watch out for ways to get busted then avoid them.
    hope this helps you. ah, and yes i do sit around all day thinking of hiding places. :)

14. Grover19

Grover19 Member

Buy a safe @ Wal Mart. I keep all my shit in my safe and keep the safe under my bed. If your mom asks what in it, tell her your personal belongings, and if she says "like what" you tell her "F*ck off mom!"

Works everytime!

15. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Get a weasel ball. You know the toy weasels that everyone has running in their stores? theyre real cool. Just open the ball and put it in. It holds a fairly good amount and seals out the smell.
    You might even want to play with it.

16. guybob1000

guybob1000 Member

Oh god. I am so doing this.

17. Blazerboy

Blazerboy Member

find a way to pry off the back of a highlighter pull out the big spongy ink thing but leave all of the tip there. you can shove some paper or wax or somthing at the bottem so the ink doesn't get into your stuff. If you can get the back to go on and look normal you will have a very nice case because the highlighter should still write for a little while

18. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

some of the places used by me and my friends

inside game boxes, cd players, cd cases, tv sets, a pc, a stereo, an old vhs tape (take out the screws and you've got a good anount of room, and do it right and the tape'll still play), get a crappy boring book that no one'd ever pick up (oxford english dictionary is good for this) converted into a 'book-safe' with a holding tin, inside a box of cookies (weed and munchies in one easy container) bottom of one of the crappy tins of cheap popcorn (who eats that crap anyway) taped to the top of a ceiling fan blade (small baggies only, so it doesn't affect the balance), a slit in the underside of your mattress, or between your mattress and box springs, taped to the back of a wall clock, thin baggies or saranwrapped joints can be taped to the back of a framed poster, some picture frames have extra space, in a jar set in a coffee can, lidded with a bit of newsprint/plastic sheeting on top and then dirt under a large rock in the backyard (if you use newsprint, you have to dig it out every time, if you can use something like plastic sheeting, you can just lift off the whole small pile of dirt, access the can, take out what you need, and replace.) Inside a couch cushion (one of the kind with zippers, unzip, cut a slit in the foam rubber down to the middle, and you can stick a huge amount in there. might be flat, but it'll be safe) taped to the back of drawers (the part that slides in, not in the cavity itself) to the underside of coffee tables, taped to the underside of the catbox, inside a cheap flashlight (they never work anyway) If you're very creative and have more balls than sense, you can even strip down one of the big 6v batteries (the huge square ones for the crappy flashlights) and use the empty shell, or if your'e less ballsy, paint up/paste the labels onto a steel box of the right size, weight it a bit, attach the copper springs from the battery you skinned for the label (dummy battery) Inside salvaged cans of lysol spray, (just requires being slick opening the top, and make sure there's no pressure left.) in jars of bullion cubes (save a couple of beef bullion wrappers, wash them well, and use them to wrap cubes of hash) inside bars of deodorant (use about half of it, run the solid up all the way, peel it off, stick the weed in, and then stick the deodorant back in) in used cans of shaving cream, inside a dummy can of beef stew, inside your change can (coffee can full of pot money, just stick your stash at the bottom, and don't ask your parents to help you roll change) inside a homemade brick, in a dummy planter (put a slightly smaller planter inside a larger one, put your stash in the larger one) etc.

Most people, when they search for things, look at eye level, so high above, or very low below is good. be creative, this list might be exhaustive and encylopedic, but is by no means the penultimate list of all stash spots.

19. edd.excessive

edd.excessive Member

a few good places are...
    some sofa's have a cavity down the side of the arm you can fit alot in there (and find alot of change at the same time), if you have a dresser pull out the bottom draw and you should have atleast 2-4 inches of height and plently of space to stash anything and everything, old bags in the bottom of a cuboard and many many more.

20. THERENAGADEOFFUNK

THERENAGADEOFFUNK Member

back home i used to keep it in that empty compartment in my ps2, a small baggie in a cd case sometimes, one time a hole in my wall, guitar case in a closet, and down here its in a ammo tin with three locks under my bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.