Hiding larger stashes

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by magical mystery tour, Mar 18, 2008.

1. magical mystery tour

magical mystery tour Member

Ok, so I've never been a really big smoker. I'm more of a casual user and I've never had to hide anything more than 3-5 grams at a time. I'm going to be getting an ounce in a few days and I'm a little unsure as to how I'm going to hide it. So far inside my guitars control cavity has worked but I think its to small for the job this time. Any suggestions on places to hide an ounce and keep the smell down in the process.

2. ishade32

ishade32 Member

u could either seperate it into a few grams a bag and hide them around your room, or, try inside your computer or something

3. skierdood

skierdood Space For Rent

an Oz really isnt gonna be that huge. Its pretty much a full sandwich baggy, so your normal hiding spots could still work.

4. puffed up in my ford

puffed up in my ford Senior Member

an ounce aint hard to hide.stick it between your bed matresses but get it as close to the middle as possible.triple bag it if needed and stick it in an old sneaker in a closet.stick it in places that your parents wont think to look.a waterbed is great for hiding it.get it under the mattress and it will pretty much seal itself to the liner and keep the smell contained.

5. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

now uhh, say my frieeend, needed to hide 16 to 24 of them soon, where should he go about hiding it.

6. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

=O

you're getting a pound?
    well, i would split them all up into 1-2 ounces per tupperware container. and spread it out in your room.
    so if your parents found one, you wouldn't loose everything.
    but good luck finding ~10 different hiding spots :p

7. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

dont gotta worry bout the rents but in my town when drug unit things your sellin they watch your house till someone leaves,, catch em with somethin n use it to get a warrant if theyr pussy enough to rat you out. jus need a spot not too obvious. ceilings dont work I dont think.

8. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

If you're a light smoker with an oz, I'd break it into 1/8th and seal them in an air tight jar so it doesn't dry out. Of the rents aren't a concern, I'd just stick it in a closet. If the cops come with a warrant for you. then they'll find it.

For your buddy, hiding a pund is tricky. I would take steps to avoid raising suspision more than conceal it. He might also want to consider buying a good safe so he doesn't get jacked by someone