Hi

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Deleted member 318159, Mar 5, 2022.

1. Age 13: I started experimenting with not wearing underwear. I would put clean underwear in the laundry every night, so my mother wouldn't know. I loved walking around town with my dick up and erect in my pants.

Age 24 to 28: I had these favorite pants that I bought used, Levi's 501's, light Grey. They had buttons for the fly, and the person that had them before me had the material on the buttons all folded back on itself, to the button, so I loved to stick my fingers in the holes and feel the skin of my dick directly. Before going into stores, a would stick my fingers in, get an election and then turn the holes so they were facing out rather than sideways. Sometimes I would stick my fingers in the holes in the store.

I also had some favorite green shorts to wear without underwear and for example on day I watched the speed boats race for 4 hours, while I played pocket pool.

Age 31 to 35:
    Started to wear no underwear with dress pants. Also carried empty garbage baskets part way back to the apartment by holding them with my election. Also drove around town with my dick erect and sticking out of my pants, and stroking it. Once I was stroking it beside a van full of people at a stop light.

Now I am older.

KC69 and SpankedMale64 like this.
  2. PGA

PGA Senior Member

You are welcome,
    I am curious to know how is your present situation! Would you please tell me a little more?

Rocket73 and KC69 like this.