Hi yall!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by GeorgeBush, May 12, 2004.

1. GeorgeBush

GeorgeBush Member

I'm a the most powerful man in the world. Ive had my boys watchin this site and I must say for the most part, yall have a bad attitude.

Too much dissent!

Where's your patriotism?

This is a very difficult time for americans and it would help if you cooperated a little more.
    My boys need to focus on other things besides some hippie site. These are dangerous times. Our country is still at great risk of being attacked by terrorists!
    They are all around us. And for you all that are stuck living in another country, you are at risk too and we need to protect you. So help us out and support us in our crusade.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

-GWB

2. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

if you secretly really were george bush, I think it would take 1000 other george bushs and an endless amount of time to type out that message. ok shut up it was a shitty joke but it was supposed to be like all the monkeys and all the time creating shakespeare.....but I forget how that went which is why it turned out shitty.

anyways yeah and in bush's speeches its 'mercans instead of americans. also dont forget to say regime too much and New-q-ler, and choke on snack foods.

lol for more tips to be the best Bush u can be, dubyaspeak.com is the greatest site

lol welcome to the forums bush

3. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

lol I hope I don't scare you off the forums

4. JungleFungus

JungleFungus Member

whhat about "turrist" instead of terrorist?

And, don't forget to pay off politicians, Jesus freaks, and hookers.

5. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

Hullo there, hope you have fun here, welcome to hip forums...

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I think people here have more patriotism and self worth than what the republican party is spewing.

hm... I wonder who made it difficult? *cough*president*cough*