Hi to all

Discussion in 'Spanish' started by pradeepmamgain, Jan 15, 2005.

1. pradeepmamgain

pradeepmamgain Member

Hola,

I am an Indian and want to learn spanish. I am learning it through www.studyspanish.com. Is there any other site that teaches spanish online, of cource free :cool:

2. migle

migle Senior Member

Si, there is a site where there are Spanish people and English people and they correct each other, it's a forum more or less like this with different levels and all. It's pretty good.

www.myprofe.com

3. pradeepmamgain

pradeepmamgain Member

Gracious.

I want to learn it fast.

4. Irene

Irene Member

Hi,
    Yo soy española y me gustaría aprender inglés y practicar lo poco que sé.
    eirene_88@hotmail.com
    Asi yo practico el inglés y tu el español.
    Bye!

5. pradeepmamgain

pradeepmamgain Member

Hi Eirene

I don't know that much of spanish, I have translated your text online and got following ...

"Hi, I am Spanish and I would like to learn English and to practice little that you are eirene_88@hotmail.com Asi I practice English and the your Spanish. Bye!"

I will be more then happy to learn spanish from you but for now we can only communicate through english.Anyways we will try. These days I am learning basic spanish words and pronunciation.

my email id is pradipmamgain@yahoo.com and handle for both yahoo and msn messanger is pradipmamgain, my icq no is 199837124

Paddy