hi people!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Deleted member 1355, May 12, 2004.

1. hey people,what the heck is going on here?I havent been here for awhile and i come back and everything is different.I guess its cool,because I wanted to change my name anyways.lol peace

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Isn't it weird? Everything is all new and different! But at least now we can write our posts in different colours! Very trippy.... I'm not all that fond of change, and I wanted to change my name too....

3. happyhippyflower

happyhippyflower Sucker Punch

Welcome.
    Have a cookie.

4. Dudley Do Right

Dudley Do Right In Your Head

What the hell, ya gotta roll with the changes. What's in a name anyway, ya’all can call your selves what ever that you want to, right? A Rose by another name is probably Rebecha or something like that, Right? Any Who, Welcome Back. I'm here to throw the monkey wrench into all that comes out of your type written hands or for that matter minds. Keep it comming 'cause I'm just getting started!! Stand by 'cause the earth is gonna quiver or is it SHAKE?

5. Dudley Do Right

What the hell, ya gotta roll with the changes. What's in a name anyway? Y’all can call your selves what ever you want to, right? A Rose by another name is probably Rebecha or something like that, Right? Any Who, Welcome Back. I'm here to throw the proverbial, monkey wrench into all that comes out of your type written hands or for that matter mind. Keep it coming 'cause I'm just getting warmed up, I'm like a relief pitcher just awaiting to get in the game! Stand by 'cause the earth is gonna quiver or is it SHAKE? Right now, I'm listening to Stevie Ray OH BABY ROCK & ROLL!!

6. Dudley Do Right

What the hell, ya gotta roll with the changes. What's in a name anyway? Y’all can call your selves what ever you want to, right? A Rose by another name is probably Rebecha or something like that, Right? Any Who, Welcome Back. I'm here to throw the proverbial, monkey wrench into all that comes out of your type written hands or for that matter mind. Keep it coming 'cause I'm just getting warmed up, I'm like a relief pitcher just awaiting to get in the game! Stand by 'cause the earth is gonna quiver or is it SHAKE? Right now, I'm listening to Stevie Ray "The House is A Rockin'.!!

7. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

not much changed

8. sensamelia

sensamelia hippy mom

change is good for the soul routine drives you mad

9. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

Change in life is inevitable. Sometimes we dread change, but must adapt to it. Sometimes, however, change is wonderful.

gee...maybe I should change my name to but then I would have to change my name name on every other site I join to seeing as I usually use the same 1 everywhere....Oh heck with it, I'm not so good with changes.

welcome to hipforums anyways.

10. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

hey welcome to hippy forums - have fun here ....