hi my loveesss!! I have a question!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by punkerchic, Jun 12, 2006.

1. punkerchic

punkerchic Member

I want this girl sooo bad, but the prob is that im a girl too and i dont kno if she swings that way, and i barely swing that way (well, in acception to her)
    So, what do i say to let her know that i am in lust w her??!!

i may just come right out and say it. maybe well have wonderful sex.
    Any tips on eating out if we do??

2. Biggen

Biggen Banned

Walk up, put your arms around her. Grab a handful of her ass and give her a hot, sloppy kiss. Giggedy.

The usual gratuity for eating out is 15 - 20 %.;)

Good luck, Tigress!

3. wildflowereyes

wildflowereyes Senior Member

move your tongue on her clit the way you move your finger on it when you masterbate.

i dont know about the other part. sorry

4. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

flirt with her
    if she seems receptive ask her out
    don't be offended if she says no though... some of us just flirt with girls because it's fun and usually harmless
    (I do that... not that I'm adverse to dating women I'm just so damn picky with 'em, I'd rather just flirt with them and not worry about finding a girl I'd actually wanna date)

the oral thing... msot of all enjoy it
    secondly, look in the oral and anal sex subforum, there are a few threads there about oral on a woman like the 'cunnilingus skills' thread

5. brownie

brownie Member

If you haven't already, let her know that you swing that way. Flirt with her and see how she reacts. Before my girlfriend and I started dating we used to wrestle a lot. There was a lot of sex jokes made. I started to notice that I wasn't the only one with more than wrestling on mind. I just took a chance and told her how I felt and was lucky. I think that's the best way to go about it.

As for eating out, if you can roll your Rs go ahead and do that, it feels really good.

6. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

same thing happened to me a couple years ago, but only i was too chicken to do anything and now i wish i had done something. i was totally hot for this girl and i did the whole flirting thing and she seemed to enjoy it, but i was too much of a pansy to say anything to her, so my advice to you, say something to her.