Hi, how are you all?

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Kernow king, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Kernow king

Kernow king Newbie

Hi,
    I’m very happy to have found you all here. I have been married for 34 years and I have recently admitted to my amazing wife that I have a desire to explore male sexual pleasure. Due to the menopause, she has no interest in anything sexual and thinks life is short and we should be able to explore whatever we desire as long as I remain safe, and not to do this in our home. So here I am, on a road of exploration. I am sure there are many men who feel like this??

2. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

Hi Kerno and we are happy you found us as well.
    Actually there have been quite a few new members join lately, so you are not new in that respect.
    Happy exploring because God.
    There is a hell of a lot of exploring you can do here on these HIP forums!

But please remember this.....

[​IMG]

Boozercruiser (Remember my name!) :laughing:

~Zen~ likes this.
  3. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to HIP.

~Zen~ likes this.
  4. Boozercruiser

And remember HER name as well!

Candy Gal! :hearteyes: :laughing:

~Zen~ likes this.
  5. Angelmama

Angelmama Angel Lifetime Supporter

Hello and welcome.
    There's a good song for your search...
    It's Raining Men, by The Weather Girls!

~Zen~ likes this.
  6. Boozercruiser

Nice one Angel.

~Zen~ likes this.
  7. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

Sorry but I've never understood this, a bloke is married for years and then decides he wants to go paying about with another bloke, no that isn't something that has just come on. If as you say your wife has gone off sex and has given you permission to explore elsewhere than why not try and find a willing woman who just wants sex without any ties, there are plenty.
    I am all for trying new things but you have to think of others, have you any children? how would they feel if you went 'exploring' with another bloke and preferred them to your wife? There is still a lot of 'traditional' people out there and it may cause a lot of distress to any kids involved if it came out that there father was a 'closet poofta'!
    By all means try it if you want to, but for gods sake be discreet, I consider myself pretty tolerant but one thing I detest is having things shoved in my face, it's like on tv these days, all the adverts feature either gay couples or mixed race couples, what happened to an advert where a 'normal' white family consisting of a white man, a white woman and a couple of white kids sat down to dinner? There are still a few of them about you know.

randomdude1983 and mysticblu21 like this.
  8. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to HIP - Hope you find the interaction that you are looking for within here

9. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Too bad if a few "normal" white families get offended.

As it turns out, there are more than straight white people in the world.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    Happy Guy and ~Zen~ like this.
  10. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

We love diversity here at HipForums! Welcome to the show :)

Sorry some people think differently, and are somewhat judgmental.

But that's the way it is... not everyone is going to agree with everything under the sun...

randomdude1983 and mysticblu21 like this.
  11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've never had a problem with diversity, but do detest being slapped in the face with it all the time. It's actually going a bit too far these days, especially here in the United States IMO. Individuals being provided promotions and positions solely based on their gender or skin color and many are completely unqualified. It's ruining our great nation and honesty is separating society even further. I've always been a firm believer that the most qualified individual gets the promotion or position no matter what gender or skin color...DIVERSITY in the United States has gone OVERBOARD!

BoyToy69 and Lovnflman like this.
  12. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

There are politics boards available for ranting about diversity in CAPITAL LETTERS and general terms. This "coming out" board was not set up for that particular purpose.

Gay, bi, lesbian, trans, gender fluid, etc. will continue to express themselves, even if some people try to get them to shut up.

~Zen~ likes this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

You're right. I did not intend to create a thread within a thread "off-topic" and hear you loud and clear.

14. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

Welcome ... You are a lucky man that your wife understands your feelings. Many bisexual men have had feelings for years and either didn't understand them or put them off as being strange disconnected thoughts. It is very hard for men of a certain age (40-70) who grew up in a time of "men are men" macho mentality to deal with a same sex attraction, this is made even more difficult because we still love our wives and appreciate the beauty that is the female form. Good luck to you sir, may you find happiness in whatever form you and your wife choose

~Zen~ likes this.