hi from russia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Kaskovak, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Kaskovak

Kaskovak Member

hey im josif and from russia, um this seems like a forum with a lot of people and interesting posts, i have one question though, i wanted to know if this is primarly a gay community or is it a forum that supports the gay community, not that it matters too much, just want to know what im jumping into.

2. raz5

raz5 زینب

hey josif, i sure love russians.
    it's a forum that supports the gay community, but there are people who don't i've read. personally i'm the kind of person who doesn't care hah, many interesting people.

3. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

it's a pretty open place, i'm gay and i post on here and i don't ever recall receiving any shit about it.

4. Kaskovak

Kaskovak Member

okay cool im straight but i am sure i will find some things interesting, it is kind of hard to understand a lot of this things because i do not not much "slang" i just know what im taught in school, so i will learn some.

5. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Hello josif Welcom to the forums .
    good to have you here . PEACE.

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Hello Josif ...Welcome to HipForums :)..You will find that this place is very diverse...hope you enjoy it

7. VirulentCatastrophe

VirulentCatastrophe Member

Hello Josif. (I like your name.)
    As others have said, Hip Forums is an open place with people from all sorts of backgrounds. :]

8. OlderWaterBrother

OlderWaterBrother May you drink deeply Lifetime Supporter

Just to answer your question; No, this is a free speech site that is primarily a Hippy community, that supports Hippies but mostly it's just a big free for all; where if you are for something, lots of people will tell you why you should be against it and if you are against something, lots of people will tell you why you should be for it. That would include being gay or for that matter being a Hippy. That’s what you are jumping into.