Hi Folks!

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by xsmittyx, Dec 9, 2013.

1. xsmittyx

xsmittyx Guest

Hey all, I'm glad to know there's a trans section here! :)
    I'm FTM & wanted to say hello to you beautiful people.

2. birdpics

birdpics Member

Hi!
    I'm new here and this is the first I've seen the trans section also, although I was looking for it.
    I could be classified as almost any gender variant, but I'm about 60% transmale.
    Depending on one's definition I could be straight (since I've been married to males and have children), or lesbian (I'm strongly attracted to females), or asexual (my male/female hormonal brain mapping tend to cancel each other, so I feel no sexual attraction to either gender), or gender fluid (I can move from female mode to male mode, androgyny in the middle, while seeing the world through the filter of each particular gender mode), or bigender, since I have distinctive male and female personalities.
    But the female2male trans part of me is powerful, and it takes a lot to suppress my male side. That's why I came to this forum; to give my male side more chance to vent without shocking and alienating more conventional types.

3. xsmittyx

xsmittyx Guest

Good to meet ya! I'm pan/poly romantic....I totally lean asexual these days....

4. Freshy

Freshy Guest

Welcome to the section, I am MTF :)

5. birdpics

birdpics Member

That definition describes me as well..or any of the others-all depends on one's definition. I apparently picked up my brother's male hormones in the womb (physical gender forms in first trimester, brain gender mapping in second trimester, but many factors can influence the hormonal brain mapping) as I have long ring fingers indicating high male hormones in the womb. Also had a STRONG libido from a very early age, but only imagined vague crowds of people to orgasm, no specific person or gender

http://www.thefamilygp.com/finger-length-linked-to-sex-hormones.htm

6. birdpics

birdpics Member

Hi, Freshy!

Sad story there; I fell in love with a transwoman last year..an old high school buddy who found me online, said he'd been in love with me as a girl in love with a boy (me) since he was 13 years old. He said always wanted to marry me and be my wife. I didn't at the time realize I was partially transmale, but I quickly found out when my male side went gaga over her, began writing her love songs, sending her gifts etc. even though I had always thought love was some social construct and love songs were nonsense.

Like a typical girl (and as I did to males all my life) once she saw I was hooked, nothing I did for her was good enough, then she got vague and then disappeared, claiming it was all a "mistake." I'd never been in love before, since my female side only dated men as friends, and I suffered so terribly I now suppress my male side around women.

I have a new respect for what males go through now and realize the power women can have over males.