Hi everyone! Im new!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Rainbow Tears, May 30, 2004.

1. Rainbow Tears

Rainbow Tears Member

Hello,

My name is Skyler and im a 19 year old female from California. Right now I'am on the voyage of self discovery. I feel that I have been corrupted so much by society on how skinny I should be, what clothes I should wear, how I should act, and whats hot and whats not (dose this make sence?) So I'am clearing my mind on everything and just try to find myself.

So theres a little bit about me. I have enjoyed this site reading all the articles :eek:) I look forward to meeting some new people. :)

Skyler
    XCryingRainbowX@aol.com

2. moo-digit

moo-digit Member

Hey hello, I'm new too!! And your statements do make sense... To me at least, hehehe... Hope you enjoy your time here!

3. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

fuckin A right.

4. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

The journey of self discovery is a very long trip.This journey is deep with-in your inner self and evaluating the real you.Until you can glaze into a mirror and be happy with the image at hand,then the journey is not complete.

Welcome to the forums,hope you find what you are looking for.There is guidence here if you look for it.