Hi :D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Kahlenda, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Kahlenda

Kahlenda Guest

Hi peoples,

so i found this site while searching googl about communal living and thought id join up so i could post and talk about that subject so a little bit on me.

I wouldn't class my self as a hippy i guess, not that theres anything wrong with hiies just not me. i have pagan beliefs (ecclectic scientific pantheist for those of you that would ask.) ive had a multitude of jobs over my short working life, and im currently trying to pull my self out of the rut im in, ive started my own business. (don't give me the capitalist beating im good thanks) so im hoping that will kick off, but if it doesn't im looking at taking a year (or more) "out" of my life to adjust my personality and perspectives of life.

politically and economically and socially. i have strong utopian beliefs and wishes but im realistic enough to know that to live in our society i have to bend to the current status quo a little. and i love being outdoors, hell forget born 30 years too late for me its more like 6000 years too late. anyway hoe to talk to you around the forums.

Kahlenda

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Welcome...

3. Kahlenda

Kahlenda Guest

4. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Welcome!:)

5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

hello and welcome!

what is your business?

6. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Hi Kahlenda,
    (South Manchester here)
    Congratulations on finding the site where Free Speech is encouraged, Questions are welcome, Comments are considered and Education - for the writer and reader is never far away ;)

7. Kahlenda

Kahlenda Guest

thanks

thanks and i seel equipment for the cadet forces, rhough i suppose some of it is good for the airsofters and camping to, just google "ettles essential kit"

Hi and thanks, and hehe free speech has never been much of a problem for me :D i say it regardless haha and nice i hope i can learn and teach much :D and just wait till i get involved in the politics forum haha. i have so really "out there" idea's

8. roamy

roamy Senior Member

welcome kah:daisy:

9. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I'm impressed. Running your own business is hard to do. Looks like you have a pretty good business going. Hope it's going well!

10. Kahlenda

Kahlenda Guest

Cheers and its ok be even better when the sales pick up abit more though